Gran Turismo 7 GTPlanet drifting and Videos section?

• Thread starter Rhastabudz
  • 36 comments
Real motorsport or not. Drifting is a artform. Some drifters even say it's a form of self expression.
If there's a forum for Photos and Liverys then Drift also deserves its own section.

I remember GT5 and GT6 drift forums being kinda rowdy back in the days. I think we are all mature enough to keep it cool and civilized now.

Nice videos - any tips on how to drift? I'd like to do it but I'm absolutely terrible!

Here's a good excerpt from Keiichi Tsuchiya's "Drift Bible", the video is pretty low quality but it goes over some of the basics and some of it should definitely apply to GT7 physics.

Get something like a GT86 from Brand Central, slap on some Comfort Mediums, maybe a few minor power upgrades, turn off all assists and try it out! Have fun with it too, don't get too frustrated if you keep spinning out.

Last edited:
Nice videos - any tips on how to drift? I'd like to do it but I'm absolutely terrible!

Thank you! Most important is proper tuning, if you have any particular car in mind just tell me which 1 I’ll tune it for you and make you a video on it. Assist settings manual gearbox no tcs no all settings default brakes until you master drifting then you can change to weak or no abs. I use max sensitivity on controller.

Drifting the mystery machine 😂

Back