Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 50,980 comments
  • 7,943,139 views
Yeahh I'll be really Mobility Resort Motegi (Formerly Twin Ring Motegi) otherwise!

Err.. Might need to workshop that one.
Well, hopefully, we don’t have to wait til autumn to test course(s) in Gran Turismo 7’s land of motor sport. Would be aMaze-ing for players from Australia to Tahiti.
 
Well, hopefully, we don’t have to wait til autumn to test course(s) in Gran Turismo 7’s land of motor sport. Would be aMaze-ing for players from Australia to Tahiti.
Ice what you did in this Arena of conversation. In fact that's so good if you crossed the Swiss Alps to see an Opera in Paris you might be referred to as El Capitan of puns.
 
Ice what you did in this Arena of conversation. In fact that's so good if you crossed the Swiss Alps to see an Opera in Paris you might be referred to as El Capitan of puns.
:sly:
 
I’ll Sugo my Silverstone for more tracks in GT7.

Am I doing this right?
You’re getting the hang of it. Some of us will keep london you a hand. Remember, I was born and raised in The Bronx. So, I’ll add a bit of New York seoul, whilst I rome this thread. What was it Denzel said?, “Hong Kong, ain’t got…” Wait, or was that “King Kong”? ;)
 
All these puns got me exhausted, I think I'll chill my mind out of here on a very relaxing trip to Tahiti.

Screenshot_20230208-032300-767~2.png


Seriously, imagine how breathtaking this would look on the current gen.
 
Them Red Rock valley girls got me distracted, so I don't really know what y'all talking about.

Edit: or was that in Seattle?
 
Last edited:
Haven't we literally been told "update on the 22nd"? Seems a bit high on copium to expect it to be earlier than that.

More to review on PSVR2 than GT7 alone.
Personally, I don't think Sony would let PS VR2 reviews go up without contact with one of the biggest games in the headset but I guess it's a possibility. Another possibility could be a specific code for reviewers with the VR2 functionality I guess.
 
Back