Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,404 comments
Ok so before everyone jumps on to talk about the trailer and the rest on the matter of car modelling there is an aspect that has to be take into account is if PD start to implement better and more structural damage to the cars from collision /accident
In this case believe me they will to go modelling each one again… it is an eternal cycle
And I can’t believe they have scanned those car with « destructive « damage « fully covered let’s just say hunder the hood or the trunk or with moving doors for exemple

Last edited:
deleted

I meant to post link, but others did it already. Anyway, it sounds like an "eh" kind of update.

Last edited:
Engine Swaps have been added for the following cars (Unlocked at Collector Level 50):
  ・Nissan GT-R Premium Edition '17
  ・Suzuki Jimny XC '18
  ・Toyota GR Corolla MORIZO Edition '22
  ・Toyota Corolla Levin 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) '83
  ・Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88
Even the engine swaps don’t interest me. Total non event of an update

I'm interested in which engine those mad lads at GT Auto are going to throw into the little cutie that is the Jimny.

It's my partner's favourite thing in the whole game watching them yeet a new engine into the car 😂

I'm interested in which engine those mad lads at GT Auto are going to throw into the little cutie that is the Jimny.

It's my partner's favourite thing in the whole game watching them yeet a new engine into the car 😂
I'm going to bet on the Escudo engine

I am looking forward to this update, I hope the 3 new events are not boring. They should add some Group 1 endurance races, and maybe add one more event at the Sarthe. A fun one particularly.

Last edited:
Listen. I don’t want to complain about free stuff. I don’t like the cars, but that’s just me. I get that making tracks takes time and GT7 has a good amount already. However I do not understand why we still don’t have endurance races.
As I said before - I am not a developer and I don’t know what it takes to make endurance races however it does take me roughly a minute to set up a long custom race and I refuse to believe it would take PD much longer.
At this point I’m starting to take it personally.

Surely PD can do something about that. I mean they made all those championship races as part of the main core of the game. Really the only endurance races I've seen are at Michelin Raceway(Group 1 Cup), the Sarthe(WTC 600), and the Human Comedy mission races. Hope I didn't miss any.

EDIT: The WTC 800 at Spa.

Last edited:
Surely PD can do something about that. I mean they made all those championship races as part of the main core of the game. Really the only endurance races I've seen are at Michelin Raceway(Group 1 Cup), the Sarthe(WTC 600), and the Human Comedy mission races. Hope I didn't miss any.
Don't forget Spa.

And if 30 minutes is enough to constitute an endurance, Tokyo 600 will be just about in the mix. ;)

Last edited:
I'm interested to see what engines can be swapped to make the Levin car more powerful.

Last edited:
Lol, then it would be so easy to win the Jimny Cup events. Think about it, that would be a lot of cash in a few hours by continuously winning over and over beating the AI to shreds.

Just bought GT7 for the PS4.

Does anyone have an idea of how long it'll take to do all the updates?

I'm guessing somewhere between food & drinks, but not as far as pillow & sleeping bag 😜

5. GT Auto
 - Car Maintenance & Service
  Engine Swaps have been added for the following cars (Unlocked at Collector Level 50):
  ・Nissan GT-R Premium Edition '17
  ・Suzuki Jimny XC '18
  ・Toyota GR Corolla MORIZO Edition '22
  ・Toyota Corolla Levin 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) '83
  ・Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88

let's guess what engine swaps:

Nissan gtr r35 - 4 rotor or ls rampage
Suzuki Jimny - Suzuki VGT or Suzuki Swift
Toyota GR Corolla - 2jz Supra
Corolla Levin - Toyota Supra GT500
Toyota Supra Turbo A - Toyota Supra GT500 or 2jz

That's two engines for the Levin(MR2 turbo). Any other cars have more than one swap option?
I think it's a typo. Probably an engine for the Sprinter.

Back