Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,400 comments
snc
User „hacked” list of playstation games in gerofce streaming service database and one of game at list is gt7
Thanks, I get that, but watching through the full video to find that bit would be made a lot easier if you could have just let people know it's at x:xx minutes.

snc

Gt7 on pc ?

Would be great. List is probably real, there's no Bloodborne pc port :lol:

unknown-26.png

Sony also recently acquired Nixxes as a support studio who's known for doing technically well-done PC ports of large AAA games.

Last edited:

unknown-26.png

Sony also recently acquired Nixxes as a support studio who's known for doing technically well-done PC ports of large AAA games.
tough it can be just placeholders, there are some nintendo games (probably running on emulator), can't belive nintendo port their games to pc

Last edited:
snc
tough it can be just placeholders, there are some nintendo games (probably running on emulator), can't belive nintendo port their games to pc
New Super Mario Bros and some other Nintendo games are already on PC, Shield in China. Might be a China specific thing since they don't sell much consoles over there.

Nothing super interesting overall but they are confirmed that the tunnel sequence is indeed around 30 fps.

Last edited:
Haha. If you remember how it was in previous times with PD, that You will notice, that a lot is changing from early work to end work. And I think this time is no difference.
Years ahead of release, yes, things change. 6 months out, not really. The last 6 months of game development is polishing and bug fixing, they don't make any major changes because doing so can introduce new bugs. Well actually 5 months, because it has to be finished about a month before release.

We've been here so many times, people say to just wait, things might be different at release. They never are, not this close to release.

They say it will come with 420 Cars BUT what i don't understand is there is still 6 months until the release, are they not ''make'' more cars in those 6 months...Strange.
I know this has been quoted a ton, but the website can always change based on new updates or information, OR, just keep it the same since there will always be more than 420 cars.
Years ahead of release, yes, things change. 6 months out, not really. The last 6 months of game development is polishing and bug fixing, they don't make any major changes because doing so can introduce new bugs. Well actually 5 months, because it has to be finished about a month before release.

We've been here so many times, people say to just wait, things might be different at release. They never are, not this close to release.
A game will still get improvements before release. Employees have different roles and they aren't all hands in polishing or bug fixes. Content is still being worked on to support the game post release.

I know this has been quoted a ton, but the website can always change based on new updates or information, OR, just keep it the same since there will always be more than 420 cars.

A game will still get improvements before release. Employees have different roles and they aren't all hands in polishing or bug fixes. Content is still being worked on to support the game post release.
Content yes but I'm talking about the core workings of the game and something like the main menu is absolutely going to be locked down at this stage. You don't just start messing with fundamentals at this stage. It may get minor tweaks, sure, but it's not going to completely change again. Nor is the core way the game functions, all the stuff we saw in menus in the latest trailer is going to be what we're playing in 6 months.

Assuming it isn't delayed, of course.

Content yes but I'm talking about the core workings of the game and something like the main menu is absolutely going to be locked down at this stage. You don't just start messing with fundamentals at this stage. It may get minor tweaks, sure, but it's not going to completely change again. Nor is the core way the game functions, all the stuff we saw in menus in the latest trailer is going to be what we're playing in 6 months.

Assuming it isn't delayed, of course.
I'm still holding out hope that you can change the menu lol. But I would also like to think the trailer could already be a few months old. I said it after the last trailer but things aren't drastically improved, so ultimately this is what we're getting all around with some minor tweaks.

That is what I expected initially, but now I think there is a chance that we get to play with RT ON but with the lower framerate. They still have a lot of time to optimize it further.

Last edited:

unknown-26.png

Someone on reddit, who posted this list, said that only the games that have a store on the far right column are pc versions. Those that don't might come to a streaming service like PS Now which is also on PC

Back