Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 38,943 comments
I'm wondering what will happen with the lcd and ucd when gt7 reaches the end of it's life cycle and the servers are shut down...
I hope somebody from the future will answer that :D
I’m guessing that GT8 will have been out for quite a while before 7s servers are shut down so PD will likely just switch them off and that’s that!

And I’m guessing Kaz had a good weekend and just woke up: ああスナップ!その月曜日。ボタン押し忘れ。
Nah, more like this:

この『グランツーリスモ7』の実験は終了しました。 PS VRのアップデートが最後になります。

お時間をいただき、ご理解いただきありがとうございます。 2029年公開の『グランツーリスモ8』にご期待ください !

So how many here have tickets that they were holding for the next update but will now expire? I have a few that I was saving for the next update and hoping it came before the jan 26.:(
I have 6 I'm holding onto, one which expires on the 27th, the rest start expiring from the 31st. No biggie though, just need to accept what's in the current batch of tickets! Still, won't open until I know there's no update coming.

Kaz like..

Attachments

• 4D4660F7-D161-47FA-94E7-EAF1EEA08F5A.jpeg
    4D4660F7-D161-47FA-94E7-EAF1EEA08F5A.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 10
So how many here have tickets that they were holding for the next update but will now expire? I have a few that I was saving for the next update and hoping it came before the jan 26.:(
I have eight, two of them with engines I don't need and another five with low value cars. The last one is a tuning part I already have. But it's fine, new tickets are coming in as old ones are going out :)
Plot twist it means we'll get a huge update in February, with 10 cars, grand Valley etc.....
Spec 2.0 for the 1st anniversary with a new GT MODE
Hope is the beginning of every tragedy.

Remember that first content update with Spa 24h layout and subaru brz gt300 was on Monday? Nothing is lost yet, maybe we will get this month update a bit later.

Last edited:
It´s more likely that we will get a big consolidated update ahead of the launch of PSVR2 sometime in February.
If they're working double time on the PSVR2 update to the point that they have nothing to release in Jan, it's unlikely that we'll get much in terms of content outside of VR...

Back