Gran Turismo Car Models Now Made in Three Months, Outsourced to India

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 7' started by GTPNewsWire, Sep 13, 2020.

1. WhiteShadw

WhiteShadw

I am talking about the Evolution career mode in Porsche Unleashed, it was wonderful and would really give value to different cars of different era's especially when you include full trims of all cars. It would end up being a very deep career mode.

2. o000o

o000o

Yeah I know, which else in NFS Porsche for career mode? And what crossed my mind was about both GT's Museum (GTS now) and Manufacturer Events (old GT) on Brand Central combined, where Evolution mode was like those 2 for Porsche on bigger scale.

fikridroid likes this.
  3. Rzeractor

Rzeractor

yes

I mean Forza used ghosts in place of non-owned DLC cars in multiplayer, I don't see how something like that can't be implemented.

And simply, if people just dont want to use standard type cars, they don't have to

I think everybody wins in that regard. Some will play for the premiums, some will play for the standards & some will play for both

4. ImaRobot

ImaRobot

Forza used ghost for a handful of cars if you didn’t have the dlc. This is hundreds of cars that are a polygonal mess. You’d get hit by a car that was obviously not the same dimensions of the random vehicle that they used as the placeholder because not every car has the same dimensions of the random VW silhouette they used.

It’s not going to happen and for very good reason too. They don’t belong in any modern game. They don’t even belong in any last gen game nor the gen before.

sesven likes this.
  5. Rzeractor

Rzeractor

Capcom vs SNK crossovers did it to some extent, I reckon it doesn't hurt if it's an option :D more value for the consumer esp if it's optional ;)
    Then again, you can't please everyone