Gran Turismo Spec IV Thread: Autumn Ring, Sugo Circuit, and More

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,152 comments
  • 121,330 views
It would be awesome if PD gives a few different interior color variations, but outside of a handful of NCD vehicles, I don't think there is a precedent for that.
There are lots. C1 & C2 Corvettes, E-Type and 300SL in the legendaries, and at least the FTO, both regular AE86 variants, and several Civic and Integra Type R versions in the normal used cars. Might be more but those I know for sure.
 
i do wonder why every other track added doesn't have rainy weather, or why PD doesn't keep working on adding wet weather conditions to tracks that launched with the game in 2022, theres a rain condition for Deep Forest sitting in PD's offices since 2023
I would be very surprised if the true reason isn't performance, just like with time of day. Weather is really not a difficult problem to generalize.
 
Very excited for the F355....perhaps the most goldilocks sports car (or even simply car) ever made. It's the intersection of exactly the right size, exactly the right power, exactly the right styling. The only thing I would change about it is the timing belt service procedure. Thankfully we don't have to worry about that in GT7. This might be the car I try to acquire every color of. It would be awesome if PD gives a few different interior color variations, but outside of a handful of NCD vehicles, I don't think there is a precedent for that. I want a red on black example and a blue on tan example. :drool:
The way PD have been offering most colors of newly cars added since the E36, you’ll probably get your wish.
Looks great. Because I am an entirely unique individual, the first thing I'm going to do is drive a 355 around there. I bet no one else had thought of that!
I’m going to dare to be different. Instead of using my Group A field around Sugo(I know, I’m surprised just as you all). I’m going to spice things up and use my Group A field around Sugo.

Edit: Hope they get the Civic sounds and set up right. Loving the negative camber too.

 
Last edited:
snc
Yes, GT7’s day/night and weather transitions still rely heavily on prebaked lighting data. So if a particular track wasn’t prepared/baked for certain conditions, they can’t simply enable them with a switch. It’s a fairly old fashioned approach compared to fully dynamic lighting systems.
Old fashioned but I imagine it lets them get better quality for less performance. I assume it's how the GT Sport lighting was so good, pre-bake the (ray traced?) lighting and then you don't have to compute that in game?
 
There are lots. C1 & C2 Corvettes, E-Type and 300SL in the legendaries, and at least the FTO, both regular AE86 variants, and several Civic and Integra Type R versions in the normal used cars. Might be more but those I know for sure.
I knew about the 300SL. I did NOT know about the C2, E Type, FTO, AE86, and Civic/ITR variants. What are the interior permutations?
 
I knew about the 300SL. I did NOT know about the C2, E Type, FTO, AE86, and Civic/ITR variants. What are the interior permutations?
The C2 has black, tan and red interior depending on the paint, as does the E-Type. The white FTO has blue, the red one has black and the black one has red seats. Both AE86s have bluish tinted windows and greyish interior on the grey paint but white and red have brownish tint and red elements in the interior. At least some Civics and Integras have red seats on Championship White and/or Sunlight Yellow and normal grey/black on the rest.
 
I remember hating SUGO in Project Cars. Wonder if it'll drive better in GT7
 
I haven’t seen much of Sugo before so I’m eager to give it a shot soon.
Probably start off slow with that new van in the upcoming update. 😄
 
This is what I said about it on page 3.
Sugo is so sweet. Those who haven’t driven it need to be patient in the first part of the circuit. Lovely track.
The first part is going to feel a bit unorthodox like Autopolis. After that, it’s fast and has a good flow. Sport Mode might be a crash fest with people trying not to be stuck behind at the start.
It’s going to be interesting to read first timers views in low downforce cars.
 
This is what I said about it on page 3.

The first part is going to feel a bit unorthodox like Autopolis. After that, it’s fast and has a good flow. Sport Mode might be a crash fest with people trying not to be stuck behind at the start.
It’s going to be interesting to read first timers views in low downforce cars.
Sugo will get hated I'm pretty sure. I will be sad :(
 
Last edited:
Back