Gran Turismo Sport 1.11 Update Now Available

• Thread starter wicken
  • 946 comments
wow i tried the n300 cat and it seemed hopeless but yea i get what you're saying. might try it again. Is the payout 375 with clean race or without?
375.000 if you get the clean race bonus. I think it's 250.000 without the bonus.

E - I'll add some stuff I do in this race. (note: TCS Off, countersteer assist off, all others are on)

Before Turn 1, I start to brake at the 100m sign. If you can get the XBow to go through this turn between 110-118mph, you'll be good. Watch out for the other cars. Don't attempt to overtake from the outside if you and the car are on the latter half of Turn 1, or risk collision.

I don't brake at Turn 3. I let the steering do that. :dopey: If there's no car in the way, you can get the car to fly through this turn at around 148mph. The thing here is that you'll need to gradually start the turn. Starting the turn too sudden might have the car lose a bit of traction and go slower through the turn.

And of course, drive behind the other cars to go faster. If done right, you can get lap times between 46.5s and 47.5s

Last edited:
The X-BOW in Blue Moon isn't all too tricky. Make sure to go to car settings and select the customizable transmission and have it set to 280kmh max speed. For me also helped greatly to use medium racing tires on the front with super soft on the rear, less twitchy.

Also reduce weight to the lowest possible and increase power to one click under N400.

If you wanna make it even easier activating the stability manager helps too, but it's more fun without it :D.

The LaFerrari ir by far the hardest opponent in this scenario but it's very beatable using those setting :)

i have a remedy for that, keep resetting until i get the opponents i want and then just redo the race haha but thanks i'll give it a shot see how it goes

375.000 if you get the clean race bonus. I think it's 250.000 without the bonus.

dang that's really hard to do and stressful hahah cause even if i'm careful i know the ai won't be..

dang that's really hard to do and stressful hahah cause even if i'm careful i know the ai won't be..
Yeah it's a bit hard to predict at first where the opponents will go. I had a hard time with them on Turn 1. If you and the opponent car are entering the latter half of the first turn, try to overtake from the inside. Overtaking from the outside will result in you getting sandwiched between the opponent and the wall.

Looks like it isn't listed in GT English sites. There is actually a notice regarding player who cheated will get their account banned/suspended (page is Japanese translated to English) :

Screenshot_20180127-022342.jpg
Screenshot_20180127-022704_1.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/gtsport/news/00_8406534.html

Question is why this isn't in GT English sites? Perhaps it is for Japanese players only? Maybe they will start to spread this action later to other region when it is prove to be effective solutions? If so, then hopefully the numbers of dirty players and cheaters will decreased.

Misbehaving using malfunctions in the game, does that mean the N24 Miata glitch?

There is not much detail about that though. But looking at the words being used here it might be pointed to cheaters, so yeah... maybe...

However, this notice just listed in Japanese GT sites. The English sites (US/UK) didn't put this on their information list. I still wondering why because this is actually very important information for players across the world so they (and most of us here) can behave and drive more responsibly.

i have a remedy for that, keep resetting until i get the opponents i want and then just redo the race haha but thanks i'll give it a shot see how it goes

It was a bit close when the LaFerrari is in front :eek:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180126204705.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180126204715.jpg

but i made it anyway, it is easier with the Veyron in front though.

Hmm why is there no blue with white stripes color option for viper gts '02?

My guess is that it's because the 2002 GTS was not offered in blue/white. That signature blue with white stripes scheme was only on the 1996 and 1997 cars, at least in that generation.

Misbehaving using malfunctions in the game, does that mean the N24 Miata glitch?
I think it means online racing and the pit glitch to win online races, since it says online service i mean, i'm not sure though.

Edit.

It also says the accounts is already suspended.

Last edited:
Here's hoping that by the next update PD adds enough content to start draining the Gr. X class and forming respective classes for the non VGTs currently trapped in there. The purpose of Gr. X is to act as an "overflow" for anything that doesn't fit into the current class lineup, so considering the classic Le Mans cars aren't competitive against anything but themselves right now that placement is accurate, but it doesn't make them functional.

It's possible we could see the Mk IV Ford come in for February given the return of these sections of the GT5 trio, but it'd be great to get a couple more on top of it to flesh out a "classic" racing/Gr. 1 class. Something like a Porsche 906/7/10 or Alpine A210 to match the era wouldn't be terrible.

It's possible we could see the Mk IV Ford come in for February
I'm thinking almost the same, i think PD will give us some time to earn credits to buy one of the 20 mill cars or get them in rewards and maybe later it will be added a Historic Race Car Cup event in GT League, i'm not so sure about february, but we never know :).

so EU servers where down, i thought why not try on US acc. servers where working . started new save file. all game from start , made up to lvl 6 . and they gave me first car as prize... guess what i got

Hahaha, that's cool and that is what i would call luck and no doubt in my mind, that is the Jaguar XJ13 1966 :).

J.D
I really like Lambo Diablo nice engine sound and driving feeling, McLaren F1 a little less but it's fast as hell in stright line.
I am quite the opposite the engine sound of the F1 seems to be closer to it's real life counterpart (sure a bit too high pitched but still good).
The Lambo let me down a bit as it's V12 is not as pronounced as it's real life counterpart.
It sounds almost close to the F1 and IRL it has a much deeper tone to it's v12 (barely audible IMO).

I know I'm late, but I have to say: What a juicy update! These cars + Monza... amazing! And GT League is expanding too! The main question is: How's the sound of the cars?

Toyota Supra RZ '97: Spot on (could be deeper but eh it's fine) for a stock sounding one!

Toyota 2000GT '67: Not quite... it revs sound too high pitched and needs to be deeper.

Dodge Viper GTS '02: Spot on! Really nice V10 growl and all.

Lamborghini Diablo GT '00: Like I said the tone needs to be deeper it sounds almost the same as the F1 in a way.

Mclaren F1 '94: Pretty good perhaps add that growly GT5/GT6 sound in the mix it would be just fine.

Ford GT '06: NO NO NO NO NO :irked:, what is going on here since when do american muscles V8 sound so quiet and tame (almost like a 4 Cylinder blegh!) I mean even GT5/6 has that gritty (not so great) V8 rumble to it but this has none!

Toyota FT1 '14: I do not really mind as long as it does not contain that air suction (vaccuum cleaner like effect) GT6 had I am good.

Ferrari 512 BB: GT5/6 had a much pronounced flat 12 engine sound than GT Sport tbh they kinda ruined it unless it get mixed in but no, not good imo.

Jaguar XJ13 '66: Not quite accurate enough but you will most likely enjoy the sound causeit has somewhat of a deep tone to it like it's IRL counterpart.

Ferrari 330 P4 '67: I cannot really tell but I have heard it to be ok.. just too high pitched and not loud/gritty enough (but the guy did tune it to max power). I will wait and see.[/QUOTE]

Just had a quickie go with the Supra in Sport Mode, and man... that car sounds great. What a surprise. And the interior with that “dasboard waaaay too 90’s” (because the car’s from that era, dough!) is such a nice thing too. It took too long for us to get a premium Supra, but I guess it was worth waiting.

Ferrari 330 P4 '67 just too high pitched

Agree, my ears hurts from it :ouch:.

Jaguar XJ13 '66:but you will most likely enjoy the sound cuz it has somewhat of a deep tone

Hm, sounds like i bought the wrong car, why didn't i buy the Jaguar as i planned to :confused:, now i'm seriously consider selling the Ferrari 330 P4 for 6 mill and start to save credits for the Jaguar...

Edit.

Said and done :embarrassed: :lol:, now i just need 14 mill :D.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180126220052.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180126220105.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180126220115.jpg

Last edited:
Back