Gran Turismo Sport 1.13 Update Now Available

Do you guys think it’s possible PD might add more F1 cars alike, from different eras? Like the ones we had in GT3 and GT4? Representing late 90’s and early 00’s? Or even maybe like the Ferraris from GT5? All done in “generic nameless” models?
Going by the naming conventions I would think so. If PD is monitoring engagement (liveries etc.) they must be very pleased with the response. A 90's and 00's F1 car seems a given.

Must say I'm pretty pleased with this update. Some of the UI tweaks are really handy. The search features also seem improved, with the Most Popular and Trending sections now displaying many more cars.

I did a handful of time trial laps at Brands Hatch with the F1500T-A and loved it! I think it was with Racing Medium tires and only ABS on. It's got character! I thought the power delivery was the best part, turbo lag and then massive power. Being in the right gear is important. Since speed builds so quickly, I had to make sure to brake enough to avoid understeer.

I had a huge smile on my face the whole time! @Traks1 It almost seems like we drove completely different cars. Did you change the tires or settings?

I'm truly glad you like it as I am sure others will too but I am beginning to hate the exponential throttle response that is used in this game for some unfathomable reason, with a vengeance. That one simple thing is what robs this game of any sense of subtlety or real control over how much power is being put to the road for instance. It's more about timing that stamp on the brakes or when to mash that throttle, as it is with a controller.

I guess I shouldn't have said anything really but after having just gotten off of AC while attempting to get within 10 seconds of the fast guys in an old 917 Porsche on some fictitious Scottish road and revelling in the simple pleasurable "feel" of driving that unique beast, then going to an immediate comparison in GTS with that dumbed down stodgy caricature of one of the most awe inspiring and iconic race cars of all time (also featured in AC incidentally) irked me more than usual and I shouldn't have vented here. It is only GTS after all. My apologies.

I'll buy a sambabus and get a thing going for "we need a linear throttle response now" written on the side and see how it goes.

Last edited:
No it hasn't, only the Le Mans scape, which was also in the game from day 1
Check out PS4 trophies list, top of list is race wins on sarthe also gold trophy for F1 wins which now makes sense with this update, confirming that it will be added at some point

Check out PS4 trophies list, top of list is race wins on sarthe also gold trophy for F1 wins which now makes sense with this update, confirming that it will be added at some point

I stand corrected, it’s a trophy for scapes lol still gotta have faith it’s coming

I'm truly glad you like it as I am sure others will too but I am beginning to hate the exponential throttle response that is used in this game for some unfathomable reason, with a vengeance. That one simple thing is what robs this game of any sense of subtlety or real control over how much power is being put to the road for instance. It's more about timing that stamp on the brakes or when to mash that throttle, as it is with a controller.

I guess I shouldn't have said anything really but after having just gotten off of AC while attempting to get within 10 seconds of the fast guys in an old 917 Porsche on some fictitious Scottish road and revelling in the simple pleasurable "feel" of driving that unique beast, then going to an immediate comparison in GTS with that dumbed down stodgy caricature of one of the most awe inspiring and iconic race cars of all time (also featured in AC incidentally) irked me more than usual and I shouldn't have vented here. It is only GTS after all. My apologies.

I'll buy a sambabus and get a thing going for "we need a linear throttle response now" written on the side and see how it goes.
No need to apologize. I was just surprised that our experience was so different. It seemed like you described the LaFerrari with no traction control. I don't play other games, so I have nothing to compare. Maybe that's why I don't notice the throttle response like you do. Hope to see you in a race sometime (in other cars.) :cheers:

It's nothing to compare to. You can hear it. Try to stay at half throttle and slowly go up holding it at the increment before going up each time. At a certain point it will sound like you're full throttle but you can see youre not all the at down, then yoyygo all the way down and it doesn't feel faster. Cuz it's not

It really is a problem and affects my ability to play this game at all. It's a shame the best racing league is still with GTS instead of PC2 but it is what it is and I just have to deal with it.

I like the updates a lot.... but the sound in 1500t is broken.. no matter what settings I change the sound of the own engine seems far away and the sound of the others sound a lot closer... and again Yes I tweaked the sound settings! Anybody have the same problem? I remember the 97t in gt6 sounding awesome (for GT6)

I have to say that 1500T (87' Formula 1 car) is the car that shine from the first minute. That sound, that turbo lag and these brakes!!!!! And with a price not too far to heavens. Please PD reform the prices for the high end models. No more those crazy prices of 20 mil....

I'm a bit late to the party, as I was too busy enjoying the update to post last night. My god, I am blown away at just how good the Pantera is. I expected it to be a pain in the arse to drive, but it's easily one of the best cars I've ever driven. The car handles brilliantly straight out of the box, and passes the sound test. For a while there I thought I was dreaming, but no, I was really driving a De Tomaso Pantera in a Gran Turismo game. Honestly, I have never felt so happy driving a car in a video game. More so than the Ferrari F40. Wow. Just wow.

Actually, that what I'm doing right now is the best part of the update!

Monza, always lovely!

Edit:

Ferrari P4 was spinning as potential prize for all golds, but didn't stop :)

Last edited:
And now PLEASE ADD MORE VR content! At least some time trial or 1 on 1 with friends! PLEASE!!!
You've got more chance of it snowing on the sun then pd listening..just like everyone else wanting wheel settings and more support for more wheels all pd a bothered about a controllers and scapes

I like the updates a lot.... but the sound in 1500t is broken.. no matter what settings I change the sound of the own engine seems far away and the sound of the others sound a lot closer... and again Yes I tweaked the sound settings! Anybody have the same problem? I remember the 97t in gt6 sounding awesome (for GT6)
yes, the sound has a glitch or something, I tried moving all the audio settings and nothing just like you. the volume of the player engine is way too lowl, even the sound of the wind seems to overlap the sound of that 900hp turbo. Otherwise i'm in love with this car. Greatest update so far. I think (hope) they will patch it in the next one. Glad someone else realized this, i'm not crazy after all.

I'm a bit late to the party, as I was too busy enjoying the update to post last night. My god, I am blown away at just how good the Pantera is. I expected it to be a pain in the arse to drive, but it's easily one of the best cars I've ever driven. The car handles brilliantly straight out of the box, and passes the sound test. For a while there I thought I was dreaming, but no, I was really driving a De Tomaso Pantera in a Gran Turismo game. Honestly, I have never felt so happy driving a car in a video game. More so than the Ferrari F40. Wow. Just wow.
I totally agree. I thought it will be good, but I couldn't even dream of it being SO good.

We already have a V10 Lambo, not Galliardo but close, the 4.2 is spot on if you ask me...
I still do like the 4,2 nothing wrong with that.
But My favorite is the 5,2 and i hope we will se that at some point. And so many Others great cars from gt6 as well.
I want to see a Corvette c6 zr1 and Pagani huayra

Have to say the F1500T-A is a really strange thing to drive and from memory seems like a totally different beast to the Lotus from GT6.

I'm really struggling to get the thing to oversteer, you apply the throttle throw in some steering lock and then when the thing kicks in you just get understeer for days.
The only track I got to really throw it about was Intergalos, but even then it's so easy to catch the only time I spun out was when I over-corrected it.

Maybe I'm remembering GT6 all wrong, but I remember the Lotus being a monster with insane power that felt more like chariot racing than anything else, but this seems pretty tame in comparison? I would have liked it to be a little bit more of a wild ride

Last edited:
To me driving the F1500 feels like;

Way too early to shift
Way too early to shift
Way too early to shift
Way too early to shift
Way too early to shift
Way too early to shift
Way too early to shift
Way too early to shift
WHY DIDN'T YOU SHIFT YET!!!

However I am noticing that PDs are releasing very homogeneous DLCs for the various nationalities of the various car manufacturers and are not fossilizing on certain nations.
A decisive step forward from the previous chapters.

Back