Gran Turismo Sport 1.13 Update Now Available

I don't think we have anything to worry about for now unless it's made note of that the report system is able to be weaponized easily. with that being said, I suggest you save replays of all questionable races.

Good thing we have unlimited space to store as many replays as we want. :irked:

There's only one F1 car, so it makes sense.

My rationale for saying that was in assuming there would eventually be more than just one F1 car. Maybe a big assumption, but it would seem weird to me to just put one F1 car in the game and call it a day.

It doesn't matter that there is only one. It's its own class of vehicle and as such should be treated differently. Same with the vintage race cars, but PD being PD...

Yep, I'm picking up a PS4 and the game next week. Definitely sold. I believe Australian cars will make the "500" extra cars list.

Well, Forza had the A9X, so lets hope that, the Commodore and the Monaro make the list along with a couple of token Fords...

Oh, and the current V8 Supercars - Holden, Ford, Nissan, Volvo!

Despite moaning about the lack of tracks in GT Sport, I forgot to mention that this update is
pretty cool, 12 cars and menu mods and extra events, keep it up PD :)👍
IMO Gran Turismo Sport beats Project Cars 2 by a country mile :)

Seems strange to me that they dumped the F1500T-A into Gr.X instead of creating a separate grouping.

Not really.... Gr.X runs one make only, so you won't be running against a Tomahawk or BMW i3. Should PD decide to add other F1 styled cars, they might also add a new category for them to be in. I doubt it though, because this way the racing is fair!

People have already shared 2,873 F1500T-A liveries (as of ten minutes ago).

full

full

I’m happy the cars weren’t outrageously priced. I went a lil shopping spree. I bought the Aventador, 500T, both Alpines, the Pantera, MR2, Supra, BRZ, LaFerrari, Enzo, Vision Mercedes-Benz, C-Bow and Cobra. $13,000,000 chopped down $5,000,000. I still haven’t driven any of these cars I bought yet. I was tired; I did do some liveries for the Supra and MR2. Kelv_Jr #blackstrip #carbonhood for both cars. Check them out, 2 for each car.

The update notes are in the game, on the official website, on the homepage of this forum and already listed in this thread... that should take care of your questions.

I guess you need things spelled out for you.

Really like the fictional lotus 97T ....
Will have to start looking for logos and decals to make F1 replicas... Jeje

Meanwhile I maked an own one ..

5909317628726378524_0.jpg

Good update, the best for me is the improvements for the license system of Sport Mode... Now time will say if they work as intended

Did they increase the amount of pick up that your car drops if you go onto the gravel but get back on the track? It seems more pronounced.

So PD Want to be serious but but not with the best gear out there that sucks big time so many updates and stil no Fanatec support

Did thrustmaster and Logitech buy PD for not supporting more than those two

I hope Sony blocks PD I the future for not implanted support for all Sony approved hardware

PD, I will not buy anymore off your games anymore you will be blocked from me in future

Purchase a dang Drivehub if you’re that desperate.

Despite moaning about the lack of tracks in GT Sport, I forgot to mention that this update is
pretty cool, 12 cars and menu mods and extra events, keep it up PD :)👍
IMO Gran Turismo Sport beats Project Cars 2 by a country mile :)

How?
With many more tracks, better driving model, more realistic tuning options, a real career mode where you progress through different tiers and different motorsport disciplines, dynamic weather and time, livetrack where your car handles differently in the sunny sections vs the shady sections, a realistic tyre model with adjustable and varying pressures and temperatures, a much better damage system including mechanical damage, adjustable camera angles and fields of view, and did I mention the track selection! I would also argue a better variety of cars too, with many more coming (that aren't just recycled from the previous version of the game and presented as NEW), I would say Project Cars 2 is the one that beats GTS by 10 country miles.

And for the record, I've owned all GT's from GT1 (excluding GT2), so I'm a long time fan and supporter, yet I'm admittedly extremely disappointed in the new game. Content is extremely lacking, and the once-was pinnacle of racing games now lags behind the competition, which is just sad.

Maybe those on here who haven't given PCars2 a go (and bash it without trying it because their lives are so shallow) need to invest in it. I'm sure many will be pleasantly surprised and will leave their copy of GTS on the shelf collecting dust. Make sure you report back too afterwards!

Well, other than Interlagos, Brands Hatch (GP and Indy), Mount Panorama, Nurburgring (24h, GP and Nordschleife), Suzuka (GP and East) and Willow Springs (Big Willow, Horse Thief Mile and Streets)

And of course Monza, which arrived in the January content update only 30 days ago.
Willow Springs isn't real. Who would make a track like that? Oh wait, it is real? :banghead:

Maybe those on here who haven't given PCars2 a go (and bash it without trying it because their lives are so shallow) need to invest in it. I'm sure many will be pleasantly surprised and will leave their copy of GTS on the shelf collecting dust. Make sure you report back too afterwards!

Okay, I gave your theory a try. Played three Sport Mode races today on GT Sport (Blue Moon Infield Gr.3 one) and I got full lobbies every time. (Three amazing races, 8th to 5th - 9th to 6th and 13th to 5th respectivley). Good stuff, I enjoyed my time.

I went onto PC2 on my PS4 and looked for a lobby to join. I found only one decently populated server in my area, they were running GT3 cars and the minimum driver rating was 1300. I'm lower than that so I couldn't even join. All of you US members could probably find it right now. I gave up and went back to GT Sport.

So no, I don't see PC2 shelving anyone's copy of GT Sport if they're in it for the online.

Last edited:
I liked the 4.2 over the 5.2 imo it was better handling. Anyway there is tuning to bring the hp of the car to the level of the 5.2.

Yes! Everyone seems to forget that the 4.2 launched around the time Audi were selling the B7 RS4 with that very engine, and the best handling they have offered on an RS4. This was peak quattro GmbH.

My 2 cents:

- The Pantera is great. The Alpine A110 is also great. The Challenger and the Mach are great. I just enjoy them as I enjoyed getting the Toyota 2000GT and the Vette Stingray. I’m really enjoying this class of cars.

- I felt a little bit down with the oval track variations. I was really hoping we’d get a new track. I respect those players who liked it, but I couldn’t care less about these additions.

- the F1 car is a great addition. It’s not the official Lotus, but we can always put on some replica livery, right?

Do you guys think it’s possible PD might add more F1 cars alike, from different eras? Like the ones we had in GT3 and GT4? Representing late 90’s and early 00’s? Or even maybe like the Ferraris from GT5? All done in “generic nameless” models?

Well, other than Interlagos, Brands Hatch (GP and Indy), Mount Panorama, Nurburgring (24h, GP and Nordschleife), Suzuka (GP and East) and Willow Springs (Big Willow, Horse Thief Mile and Streets)

And of course Monza, which arrived in the January content update only 30 days ago.
Interlagos is real? I guess it is since it doesn't ahv a reverse layout. I just thought they didn't add it.

Back