Gran Turismo Sport 1.13 Update Now Available

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by mastretta_mx, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Elitekilla29

Elitekilla29

Anybody else just letting those GT league events build up and eventually completing them once it's a bunch of events in the game? That's what im doing. I haven't touched gt league ever since they added it to the game.

2. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

I’m waiting for them to finish adding GT League events before I get this game.

3. queleuleu

queleuleu

No prize cars in GT league: the biggest dissapointment for me...

4. Lee x sensai

Lee x sensai

Daiyo drifting

Gibeon, GT Sport, Chikane and 5 others like this.
  5. DesertPenguin

DesertPenguin (Banned)

Why? You do know the game does other things too right?

6. cleanLX

cleanLX

You've got to remember that back then in North America it is was all about 1/4 mile drag racing. From the factory these cars were hitting right handy 100mph in the 1/4 and, to get there quickest you needed to use every gear in the box... most of the "performance" muscle cars ran 4.10's, although some of the ones that would perform up around 6000+rpms were shipped/ordered with 4.30's or 4.56's.
    As @VFOURMAX1 noted... big old monster 440 running 4.10's... must have been hard to keep that thing pointed straight on little F60's.
    1/4 mile is still pretty big here... my Mustang runs 4.56's and hangs it's tongue out at at 7500rpm(a lot for an old school push rod V8) in 4th through the traps...
    If the track were 100' longer/shorter, I'd re-gear it.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    GranTurismo guy likes this.
  7. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

I’m not interested in the online racing aspect of the game, so I’m waiting for as much offline content to be added as possible.

8. Tou2istTrophy

Tou2istTrophy

Honestly if there were no prize cars for the actual campaign I wouldn't have 100% it. I haven't touched GT League for this reason.

9. DesertPenguin

DesertPenguin (Banned)

Good luck with that :)

10. newjks

newjks

The trailer is EPIC, that BRZ drift like a boss

IngRobNy and k12power like this.
  11. SHGTP

SHGTP

With the single player content in the game already, you'll be looking at over 20hrs to complete it all.

I'd also expect GT League events to be added regularly.....probably another 18 months of additional content. By the time it's done and dusted we'll be looking forward to the next GT on PS5.

sirjim73, IngRobNy and VeeDoubleU like this.
  12. GranTurismo guy

GranTurismo guy

That does make sense, it's just these two cars specifically have very short ratios in comparison to almost all other muscle cars that have been in Gran Turismo, so it confused me a little.

cleanLX likes this.
  13. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

You should try some Free Runs online. Super fun! :D

14. Ande3200

Ande3200

I noticed that The Power level is pretty weak on the Audi r8 4,2 in gt sport

Sander 001 likes this.
  15. DavidMonoy97

DavidMonoy97 (Banned)

Differences of the Mk3 Supra: Polyphony: 1988 3.0GT Turbo A Playground: 1992 2.0 GT Twin Turbo

16. Lubeify100

Lubeify100

this. Kaz said time trials were being worked on. I'm hoping for 1v1 online and drift trials next

markvanhaze, FoRiZon, sytfu and 4 others like this.
  17. Andre_PSVR

Andre_PSVR

Oh God, the one seater lotus style car in VR at Nordschleife!!!

sirjim73, GT Sport, IngRobNy and 2 others like this.
  18. newjks

newjks

omg soooo nice!!!

sytfu and GT Sport like this.
  19. Streeto

Streeto

It's not Dai playing in the video, it's lex_king_24, read the post.

sytfu and GT Sport like this.
  20. GT Sport

GT Sport

Atleast for me this is the best sound in GTS.
    Listen to the exhaust sound at 1.000 rpm. It's just the most realistic sound I've ever heard in a video game.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

21. Lee x sensai

Lee x sensai

Thank, I miss the name

sytfu likes this.
  22. Ande3200

Ande3200

Could not agree more My far favorite in this pack of the cars. So fun to drive. Pretty fast too. Maybe the Max upgrades should have been a bit higher but its ok.

IngRobNy and GT Sport like this.
  23. slthree

slthree

I'm appreciative of the update

I wasn't sure what to make of the new track layout with the infield and it's quickly become one of my favorite tracks. I haven't raced on another track since this one appeared. But, I should probably say that I'm mostly racing offline.

If I could only buy one of the Alpine cars which one should I get?

sirjim73 and IngRobNy like this.
  24. CJ1045

CJ1045

The old one- it is lovely to drive and sounds great

sirjim73, slthree and IngRobNy like this.
  25. sirjim73

sirjim73

I agree. Plus It's a LOT more than 20 hours already. If you take in the circuit experiences, licence tests and particularly the Mission challenges on top of the GT League.

I'd personally think it would be good to get the game when there's a pause in new content. We know theres another batch of content end of March with the last of the 50 new cars and (I'm guessing) atleast one new track. After that we know nothing, so if you were someone is waiting, Easter could be a good time to start the game. Plus you'd have the Easter holidays to enjoy it if you're lucky enough to have the spare time.

Personally I'm having a lot of fun just with the J Sports GT League races as there's 8 or 9 cars that can compete in that now.

IngRobNy likes this.
  26. sytfu

sytfu

This is me drifting the first 15 minutes I got the download wasn’t too good with it but Dai liked it. This video below is from 20 minutes ago.

Robben, IngRobNy and nickf1gr like this.
  27. Ande3200

Ande3200

Besides blue moon i have not touch Any other gt league races i am Also waiting for them to add more. Also have 3 sets of license tests to go

28. markvanhaze

markvanhaze

THANK FUNK!!! I am dying to drive more in VR! Especially all the classic cars are just heaven!

Lubeify100 and ProjectF like this.
  29. Racing_Miku

Racing_Miku Premium

Well overall I am quite pleased with the update, I like the fact they have added more offline events and extended exisiting events
    and the new cars added are all some of my favourites along with the new Blue Moon Speedway track.

I am a little disappointed with one part of the update so I don't really understand why they added it.

The part in question is the change to the livery editor, when I read that the game was going to allow us to retain the original decals
    I thought good, I'll be able to make some repaints of existing liveries to colours I like but when I actually looked at the editor
    yesterday I see it only allows you to change the wheels but not the colour etc.

Was there any particular reason this was changed, I know it is easy enough to recreate the livery decals but was hoping it would
    have made the process a bit quicker.

30. Islaygaz

Islaygaz

Think its simply so you can change the wheels on existing race cars!