Gran Turismo Sport 1.39 Update Now Available: Goodwood Motor Circuit and New Single-Player Events

Good inclusion however I think PD could do themselves a favour to include alternate layouts of circuits, like Goodwood without the chicane - given that the tarmac is still there. Ditto for Catalunya.

I would be interested to see if they've better integrated the subdivision of categories like what we are seeing with Group 4 and N300 in sport mode. The execution is still very clunky and PD would benefit a lot from developing these features. Much more than tweaking scapes.

We now know that the Goodwood Motor Circuit is listed under Goodwood, so there is potential in the near-future for the Hillclimb to return in an update. Possibly as soon as July with the Festival of Speed approaching (keep in mind, 2014/2015 updates to the Hillclimb were added in GT6 to coincide with their respective years).

No update to the circuit experience?

Goodwood Motor Circuit should receive an addition to the Circuit Experience in the June update, I presume. As is the pattern with most circuits added via updates.

Update installed.
It is listed under Goodwood, so there is the potential for the Goodwood Hillclimb to return in the future. Perhaps as soon as July, to coincide with the Festival of Speed (which they have done in the past before with 2014/2015 updates to the Hillclimb in GT6).
Darn, I was so hoping they'd list it as "Death Race 2020". Guess I'll just have to wait for a future update on that one.

GT Sport launched in October 2017 with such a laughable car list it failed flat on its nose compared to Forza 7 and PCARS2. Maybe it has only recently been catching up, the steady stream of new locations, new tracks and new circuit variations has been fantastic. Yes big ones like Spa Francorchamps are still absent but I absolutely adore gems like Autopolis that we have never seen in any other game yet (at least not in the games I play on Xbox One and PS4). While the Goodwood circuit is not exactly a track that would fit my personal taste, it’s absolutely a much needed track for all those classic cars in the game.

So kudos to PD for adding the new track and absolutely no problem the car team has taken a break after all the hard work they did.

D7yxP3EU0AA4omI.jpg

And with Goodwood Motor Circuit now added to the Discover section on the GT website, I have final confirmation that there are no leaks for the next update and will presumably have more information during the next FIA Gran Turismo Championships World Tour event at Nurburgring.

We now know that the Goodwood Motor Circuit is listed under Goodwood, so there is potential in the near-future for the Hillclimb to return in an update. Possibly as soon as July with the Festival of Speed approaching (keep in mind, 2014/2015 updates to the Hillclimb were added in GT6 to coincide with their respective years).

Goodwood Motor Circuit should receive an addition to the Circuit Experience in the June update, I presume. As is the pattern with most circuits added via updates.

Here's hoping we get the rally stage too.

Had a quick go with the XJ13, E type and the classic Porsche, all were fun. Interesting circuit, with some off cambers to increase the challenge. The chicane is going to make racing interesting.

This makes the most sense to me, so totally agree with you on these predictions.

Here's hoping we get the rally stage too.

Had a quick go with the XJ13, E type and the classic Porsche, all were fun. Interesting circuit, with some off cambers to increase the challenge. The chicane is going to make racing interesting.

The chicane will be a hotspot for wall collision penalties.

Back