Gran Turismo Sport Closed Beta Coming March 17: First the US, Then EU Region

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 5,235 comments
Sorry, it was US Beta invite, and I never sign up. I don't think the Beta invites is transferable to other account.

I don't think PD care so much if you have PS4 or not, some of the invite maybe random and some maybe selected by them ( like the GTA finalists or winners )

That's odd, anyone here got the invite sent via both email and notification ?

I received my invite in the 2nd wave on March 29th. I first got a notification on my PS4 and about 6 hrs. later I received an email with the invite.

I think iam a decent player and start often in tap 5/6 but always getting ramed of within the first lap or corners because iam a no cutting and clean racer.....
Then just must be Dutch. We;re all so clean and we're always behaving like being the ideal son-in-law :yuck:

I see allot of grass cutting thats also what i not do nice and realistic with one side over the curbs because in real life you otherwise die thats why i cant go faster then 7.45 at the nurb i think.....

Whats your psn?

I see allot of grass cutting thats also what i not do nice and realistic with one side over the curbs because in real life you otherwise die thats why i cant go faster then 7.45 at the nurb i think.....

Whats your psn?

That;s indeed what I also wrote in another post. At some tracks you can go straight over the curbs, cut the corners over grass and nothing happens with speed. But at e.g. Brands Hatch you can slightly touch a white line and your car gets launched.

I got 7:36 @Nords with a Scirocco. I will upload. I think I do not cut corners or something like that. Need to have a better setup because the better Scirocco drivers are 10 seconds faster. Or preferably I would like to have a video upload and setup from them to learn to improve myself.

groeten Brian (PSN: BrainsBush)

Tried driving a WRX at Dragon Trail instead of the EVO just to be cool. Big mistake, got trodden on quite severely. Not so hip.

Massively regretting turning on the PS4 tonight. Looks like I got all the cars, think I'll focus on the pedal bikes now.

Last edited:
Tried driving a WRX at Dragon Trail instead of the EVO just to be cool. Big mistake, got trodden on quite severely. Not so hip.

Massively regretting turning on the PS4 tonight. Looks like I got all the cars, think I'll focus on the pedal bikes now.
This isn't your diary! SCRAM!

My condolences.

This isn't your diary! SCRAM!

My condolences.
Right :embarrassed: I'm typically not one of "those guys." I had some point to make but forgot to deliver it in all of my emo self loathing. It was something about BoP imbalance being a problem and needing locked tunes. Typical symptoms of whiny b**** syndrome.

Either something has gone a bit wrong or PD are experimenting today. I'm getting matched partly with people in my class/SR range, and partly with people in E class with low SR. At the Nurburgring it was about 50/50 but at Northern Isle:

M0UVAF8.jpg

It went about as well as you'd expect. :lol:

Has anyone else had this happen?

Either something has gone a bit wrong or PD are experimenting today. I'm getting matched partly with people in my class/SR range, and partly with people in E class with low SR. At the Nurburgring it was about 50/50 but at Northern Isle:

M0UVAF8.jpg

yep same as well. mix of C 60-64 and E - low sr
PD is testing :)

Last edited:

M0UVAF8.jpg

Same, I'll upload the races in a bit, but 3/4 of the races I did today had half the field with the same DR/SR as me (so rank C and about 70 SR) and the other half were all rank E with around 10-20 SR. PD must be experimenting with something as you said.

M0UVAF8.jpg

That has to do with not many people online

After many days playing, since GTS Beta released in EU, my feelings are positive for the game!!
BUT, common guys, before turn in a corner, slow down with your brakes. Do not hit the car that is in front of you!!!
Really, the SR system needs rework, because SR punishes the car that was hit from behind.

The good news for today are that i was win my first race in Nurburgring (the first one from the 3). I start first with Megane GR4, leading from the beginning and had a nice ''rivalry'' with a guy from Norway with Scirocco GR4. I want to thank him for the clean race and apologize because i hit him slightly in the last left corner.

Back