Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

My take on the martini 911 livery.
20171023183635.jpg

Seeing it here seems I need some better photos......... TBC.......

Last edited:
Awesome! That bring's back some memories, my Mum had an original Ford Capri JPS edition in the 80's, and my Dad's friend had a Lotus Elite in black with JPS style pinstripes in the 70's!

This is my latest one, based on a clean classic Beetle style.
More pics of it and my other liveries thread is in my signature below :)

KUanuTz5.jpg

DyRFea15.jpg

gGBAo6VJ.jpg
Photoshop? This looks like it had be drawn

PD came through with the chrome paint, also edited the colors to be more accurate, once SVG uploading is available i will publicly share this one, and here it is in motion~

Yeah a good idea if you're planning to make a video for youtube is to turn all the music off. PD mentioned something about making this automatic in the future.

Yeh I was really interested in seeing his livery too.

I'm not able to organize the following idea, because my head is too much a mess. But the following idea would be fun to participate sometimes !

30/60 Minute Livery Contest !

With some easy rules, there could be a contest where the organizer is almost sure nobody could cheat these kind of contests.

Bla bla bla.. read full post here..

Regarding this idea earlier today, I also did a test.. This is my 30 minute livery this morning ;

37887587241_7cdf93f39e_h.jpg

37167801453_a904f43824_h.jpg

37630682180_3b80166e8a_h.jpg

37887587391_aac0f85457_h.jpg

And how could you see it was a 30 minute livery ?? I forgot to change my tyres... Bridgestone decals with Michelin shoes.. :banghead: :lol:

It was a joy to do ! In the original post on page 4 I said there was also a date in your homescreen, I was rong about that. But hopefully somebody could 'copy' the idea and will find something to check the contributions if they are legal or not.
participants

Hey guys just to let you know i can change to aftermarket wheels on the porsche gt3 rs. i don't know what was the cause yesterday, but later in the evening i was able to change the wheels.

Finally I had some time to download pics of my liveeries to a pendrive.

The first livery that I want to share it is one based in the national airline off my Country; AeroMexico :P (Tags: #aeromexico #corvette #airline)

My inspiration for this livery it's the one the airline is using in their 787 dreamliners:

upload_2017-10-23_23-54-51.png

The car used for the livery is the Corvette Gr.3 road version, as it is a very attractive car but looks more appeling that the Gr.3 one IMHO.

After around 2 hours here it is the result :D:

upload_2017-10-23_23-58-24.png

upload_2017-10-23_23-58-53.png

upload_2017-10-23_23-59-13.png

upload_2017-10-23_23-59-47.png

The most difficult part was to emulate the AeroMexico logo, my skills are not that good to get a 100% replica, but I am satisfied with the result:
aeromexicoTweet.png

upload_2017-10-24_0-1-38.png

I hope you enjoy it and dowload it if you have this car :D:D:D

That is super stuff. A very classy livery and the turquoise works brilliantly. Nice to see a non-generic Gulf livery.

Thanks man :cheers: Yeah I was aiming for a slightly more modern and unique look to the classic livery scheme we're used to seeing.

Back