Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

How in the world do you get a stripe to not look so rigged and out of place?

Here's an example.
2mxlagg.jpg

Yes, and if you come back to the livery editor to continue your livery, it's often, you will see some decals moved (only squares and circles :confused:).
But, you have to enter into the "affected" decal, press ok, and surprise, the decal is ok...

Just wondering, there's no matte paint finishes available atm, correct? The only way is to cover a car in a big decal with a matte finish?

So I am making a modern Cayman Clubsport replica of Magnus Walker's 911 1978 SCHR

PS_Messages_20171025_160654.jpg

PS_Messages_20171025_160703.jpg

The original car:
magnus-walker-porsche-78schr-title.jpg

magnus-walker-1978-porsche-911-schr.jpg

With the tools we have it's very difficult to create the Porsche letters, and that's why my livery is progressing very slowly... We need some better tools PD please!!!

Last edited:
I started working on a Ferrari 458 Gr4 livery and noticed that the Brand Logos are limited to one tab and a small selection? Thought I might have lost network connection so I double checked all that and no prob. I then checked a different car to see if it was an weird new overall limitation with the update.. Nope, all the logos are there. I finally checked the La Ferrari.. limited brand logos.

Seriously? Ferrari only wants specific brands on their cars? Ugh Ferrari is so stupid.

Am I completely blind or is there really no way to get a half circle decal? I know we can get a filled one, but like a thick C for example. I've tried different workarounds but I can't get within the layer cap by using any of them :/ Really frustrating after spending hours and hours on a livery, such a simple thing should be available.

One of my favourite classic colour schemes from the 60’s was Rob Walker Racing’s simple dark blue with a white stripe over the nose.
Didn’t want to smother the Aston too much with sponsors for this simple livery...

That's awesome. I came up with a nose stripe for my Jag. I'm not sure I really knew it was a thing - just kinda happened. Lol

Attachments

• alpinestarsFtype.jpg
    alpinestarsFtype.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 30
Back