A Anonaymous Messages 15 United States Apr 14, 2018 #1 In this thread post track, you wish or want in to be in Gran Turismo Sport. And Polyphony Digital might add your track into Gran Turismo Sport.
In this thread post track, you wish or want in to be in Gran Turismo Sport. And Polyphony Digital might add your track into Gran Turismo Sport.
interpunct Messages 756 United States Apr 14, 2018 #2 GT has so many good tracks. I want the old tracks back. Smokey mountain, El Capitán, Tahiti, I'd love to also ride again on all the special stages.
GT has so many good tracks. I want the old tracks back. Smokey mountain, El Capitán, Tahiti, I'd love to also ride again on all the special stages.
SlipZtrEm can't kick this feeling Staff Emeritus Messages 27,385 Toronto Messages NewAesthetic Messages SlipZtrEm Apr 14, 2018 #3 Nope. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/tracks.340/ 👍