Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.62 Arrives, Adds Toyota GR Yaris

• Thread starter Rangeraus
  • 270 comments
Ikr, like wtf is going on.
The lamborghini VGT was predicted for spring 2020 and there's no news of it even coming.
Would love to see the new porsche vision cars come in a December or January update, would make all the fans happy.

Going to be cool to see how the GRY does versus the Old and Current rally specials.
5116666504057749532_0.jpg

4981558515437962268_0.jpg

Wait, what the pròs drive in the finals. I know, they often drove something new and released later as content update, like the jag.
I repeat it gladly, in my sight we get anything of the anounced ones maybe next month.If it will come still to get sport at all
Ok, I take it back. I haven’t see that special attitudes of this Yaris. Thought about a „normal“ one.

Last edited:
We asked PD about the GT7 release date and the promised cars for GT Sport, and they gave us an GR Yaris?

I see this as an absolute win! Ever since it got revealed I've been yearning to see it in GT.

Last edited:
I love Sardegna Windmills, but sweet damn those last 2 jumps of the lap are so awkwardly placed...

Come to think of it, Polyphony are brilliant ay positioning the most awkwardly placed jumps on rally tracks, and the dodgy hitboxes dont help either...

Lets not forget at Sardegna Windmills, a pitlane is placed right after the 2 jumps, including a protruding pitwall lol

The Return Of The Homologation Special.

I was expecting this car to show up in GT7, but GT Sport? I wasn't expecting that! In the spirit of the Celica GT-Four, this cars hits all the right notes and actually looks the part, unlike some other hot hatches. This is one car I would kill to own if I could drive... That's really saying something as Toyota doesn't really strike a chord with me very often. They are known for making ho-hum cars that are dead reliable but uninspired and boring. This Yaris is a home-grown special without any outside help from say, BMW, which really makes this little car a diamond in the rough. To say I am excited is an understatement, because this is quite honestly one of my dream cars. It's a hero car of the people!

Well I didn't see that coming :lol: Maybe there is some hope for new content in the FIA finals after all *cough*Lambo/PorscheVGT*cough*

Can't say I'm excited about the time trial track selection though. The few times we've had this track in TT mode, it turned into a wallriding fest.

Bit of a shock , nice little addition. I feel like the game needs one last finale though not sure what but maybe a track but I dunno all their effort will be towards 7. What if really like tho it's penalty system update

It's been confirmed a few weeks ago.

Backwards compatibility was confirmed - id like to see actual nextgen update. Textures, foliage, perhaps raytrace. Expanding VR would be the cherry, but it seems sony doesnt give any effort on psvr ps5.

Back