Gran Turismo Sport Version 1.02

• Thread starter SCPH1000
  • 33 comments
I've got soon as the game unlocks to be played, need to update nether less, updated for 15 minutes and played it. Didn't have chances to play 1.01 so didn't notice any differences.

D8es anyone know if the recent demo/beta was the full version in disguise? i.e. if it was indeed the full version but limited, it should only require activation and not another 43Gb download.... Has anyone activated the digital download yet with the demo/beta installed?

D8es anyone know if the recent demo/beta was the full version in disguise? i.e. if it was indeed the full version but limited, it should only require activation and not another 43Gb download.... Has anyone activated the digital download yet with the demo/beta installed?
It has been said many many times that the demo does nothing anymore.

In British Columbia and the 1.02 update is downloading for me now. It already would have had I had a few hundred more megs on my PS4's hard drive but oh well.

Crazy to see another person from SATown on here. Most people I talk to about this game don't even know what Gran Turismo is.:lol:
So very true. I took this week off from work just to play GT all day. Co-Workers making fun of me. Send me a Friend Request. Join my Ready Or Not Racing community on PSN. Visit www.readyornotracing.com and like our facebook page. Will be on tonight with some of the guys. New league races start on Nov 22nd.

Back