Gran Turismo World Series Finals

• Thread starter Famine
  • 335 comments
What did Haywood have for breakfast? Absolute madlad pushing through everyone like this after that mistake!

I picked Subaru but would gladly give up the 1mil to see Lambo take it all! A long way to go, yet, but very exciting stuff so far.

There's a bit of a difference between the drivers in Barcelona and us.

Just a bit.
My original point that racing at Nord is great, still stands. We've had more action in the first 1.5 laps here than we did in the whole Barcelona race.

The curse of my choices continues - Subaru now spun off. Toyota did so earlier.

Who pits this lap and who waits until lap 4?

Mazda, BMW, Toyota, Subaru, McLaren all pit.

Last edited:
Run Bonelli, run! This world is not made for you
Run Bonelli, run! They're trying to catch you
Run Bonelli, run! Running is a victory
Run Bonelli, run! Beauty lays behind the hills

Looking forward to how these different strats work out. I think Mazda just wanted some clean air. THis is Nissan's to lose, but Mazda in a solid P2 wouldn't surprise me (barring any big mistakes).

Race is Nissan's to lose. Up 6.9 seconds on 2nd (AMG), up 26+ seconds over 8th and the first car to have done the 2nd stop (Mazda).

Genesis/AMG/Honda able to hang onto 2nd-4th as they go through the pit cycle. Mazda/BMW barely in striking distance.

Nissan has checked out - almost 8 seconds as they leave the GP circuit.

Last edited:
Looking forward to how these different strats work out. I think Mazda just wanted some clean air. THis is Nissan's to lose, but Mazda in a solid P2 wouldn't surprise me (barring any big mistakes).
Fighting with BMW cost Mazda there.

Nissan loving all of this fighting for P2+.

Fighting with BMW cost Mazda there.
Yep, not pointing fingers but if BMW had worked with Mazda there they'd probably both be ahead right now.

Last edited:
Back