Gran Turismo's New York Event is Open to the Public, August 24-25

I'd love to go, but: 1) I'm not gonna drop $1k+ on a 'maybe I'll get there soon enough'. And 2) I can't not use load cell brakes so I'm pretty sure with their Thrustmaster products I'd be straight horrible :lol:

Jerome

Ah man, now I desperately need to know what the track is.
Maybe in September most people won't be complaining that they want a "buisness that provides a variety of services for the purpose of improving health, beauty and relaxation through personal care treatments such as hair, massages and facials" or the three letter word for that.

Last edited:
I'd love to go, but: 1) I'm not gonna drop $1k+ on a 'maybe I'll get there soon enough'. And 2) I can't not use load cell brakes so I'm pretty sure with their Thrustmaster products I'd be straight horrible :lol:

Jerome

You Qualified for a WT Event and chose not to go? I thought they paid for contestants to get/stay there?

You Qualified for a WT Event and chose not to go? I thought they paid for contestants to get/stay there?

I didn't qualify, never even tried. I meant to attend it, and I'm sure they have setups there we can play around with, but I'd be trash I'm sure on their pots brakes :lol:

Jerome

Everyone is talking about the Track being TBA, but Fuel Consumption and Tyre Wear Rate are also TBA, so maybe we will get new rates for these added to the game! ;)

Everyone is talking about the Track being TBA, but Fuel Consumption and Tyre Wear Rate are also TBA, so maybe we will get new rates for these added to the game! ;)

All race details for any event showing new content are given TBA.

For example, the Gr.B race at Red Bull Ring (Wet) a few months back had all TBA, even though Gr.B cars already existed.

Maybe you are being sarcastic with your emoji but I can't tell on this forum honestly with the way some people talk about rumours

if getting there early wont let me in, then sheeeshh!!! i need that license plate frame so i can put my psn next to it

I hope to see some of you there. If you're going, let me know!
yeoo

Last edited by a moderator:
so, Super GT will be attending the Pro-Am race, pretty interesting that the Pro-Am will include drivers not participating in the mainline World Tour events
Screenshot_20190821-131705.png

A bit too late I think no? I woke up early and wasn't feeling it but if I knew it would be so empty I would have taken my time and gotten there around 12:30. Oh well...

Latest Posts

Back