Gran Turismo's New York Event is Open to the Public, August 24-25

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 126 comments
  • 17,784 views
If I could go I would, One thing everyone needs to do is take a Sharpie and write GTPlanet on the backside of their left hand who knows how many GTer's you could meet this way.
 
Looking forward to meeting some Planeteers!!!!!!!!!

Uh, why did I say that. But yeah, I'm excited. It's gonna be an awesome time :cheers:
Bring pizza.
 
Tbh, GT has to come to latinamerica (Peru specially)!! Hopefully one day they can!! :D:D
Hey there fellow Peruvian!
Regarding the event, I think I can make it, but will be there Sunday.
I live 2 hours from NY.
 
I'd love to go, but: 1) I'm not gonna drop $1k+ on a 'maybe I'll get there soon enough'. And 2) I can't not use load cell brakes so I'm pretty sure with their Thrustmaster products I'd be straight horrible :lol:


Jerome
 
Ah man, now I desperately need to know what the track is.
Maybe in September most people won't be complaining that they want a "buisness that provides a variety of services for the purpose of improving health, beauty and relaxation through personal care treatments such as hair, massages and facials" or the three letter word for that.
 
Last edited:
I'd love to go, but: 1) I'm not gonna drop $1k+ on a 'maybe I'll get there soon enough'. And 2) I can't not use load cell brakes so I'm pretty sure with their Thrustmaster products I'd be straight horrible :lol:


Jerome

You Qualified for a WT Event and chose not to go? I thought they paid for contestants to get/stay there?
 
You Qualified for a WT Event and chose not to go? I thought they paid for contestants to get/stay there?

I didn't qualify, never even tried. I meant to attend it, and I'm sure they have setups there we can play around with, but I'd be trash I'm sure on their pots brakes :lol:


Jerome
 
Everyone is talking about the Track being TBA, but Fuel Consumption and Tyre Wear Rate are also TBA, so maybe we will get new rates for these added to the game! ;)
 
Everyone is talking about the Track being TBA, but Fuel Consumption and Tyre Wear Rate are also TBA, so maybe we will get new rates for these added to the game! ;)

All race details for any event showing new content are given TBA.

For example, the Gr.B race at Red Bull Ring (Wet) a few months back had all TBA, even though Gr.B cars already existed.

Maybe you are being sarcastic with your emoji but I can't tell on this forum honestly with the way some people talk about rumours
 
if getting there early wont let me in, then sheeeshh!!! i need that license plate frame so i can put my psn next to it

I hope to see some of you there. If you're going, let me know!
yeoo
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you are being sarcastic with your emoji but I can't tell on this forum honestly with the way some people talk about rumours

Yeah, I was. But I know what you mean, that's what I was getting at - anything vague or unconfirmed becomes a new feature to some people.
 
so, Super GT will be attending the Pro-Am race, pretty interesting that the Pro-Am will include drivers not participating in the mainline World Tour events
Screenshot_20190821-131705.png
 
Has no one checked Brand Central for the new cars?
 
There is still time and space. Seats are about half full... come on down!

We also get a free dlc code for McLaren P1 GTR
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A bit too late I think no? I woke up early and wasn't feeling it but if I knew it would be so empty I would have taken my time and gotten there around 12:30. Oh well...
 
They're not showing the public crowd on stream? Are they kept separate, that would suck
 
Back