Gran Turismo's New York Event is Open to the Public, August 24-25

85F72C55-B61C-4646-A3D3-A410523039AA.jpeg
Right here!

I thought this was going to be more like an interactive festival in which you could do some game testing.
From the looks of it, it just looks like your typical live audience tv series.

Not trying to come across as a demanding and impatient fool, but how come no one has shared info or pictures of all the new cars? We pretty much know what the S2000 and Corolla Levin are by now, but could anyone in New York please share more info on the rest?

Is the Mitsubishi GTO the Twin Turbo?
Is the Impreza WRX STi sedan or coupe? Special edition?
Is the Silvia S13 the same K's Dia Selection that was a high quality model GT6?

Just model years and versions...

Last edited:
Not trying to come across as a demanding and impatient fool, but how come no one has shared info or pictures of all the new cars? We now know pretty much what the S2000 and Corolla Levin are by now, but could anyone in New York please share more info on the rest?

Is the Mitsubishi GTO the Twin Turbo?
Is the Impreza WRX STi sedan or coupe? Special edition?
Is the Silvia S13 the same K's Dia Selection that was a high quality model GT6?

Just model years and versions...
Maybe we'll get more tomorrow, but I can't guarantee if that will happen.

Now that I know there won't be much issue with having too many people to get in, I'm gonna go tomorrow and take my time. Probably get into the city around 11 or so. White Le Mans shirt and a white Senna hat. I have a Ferrari hat but it's a little big on me and I don't wanna look like a fool considering how bad they're doing this year in Formula 1 :D

Car needs more power. It can be successful depending on the track but overall it's pretty lack luster. Then again I didn't see Ferrari at all so there are worse cars I guess.

Quite a few automakers were absent, but I think that also could partially due to there being a limit on how many of the total automakers can progress in the FIAGTCs. Other absent automakers seemed to include McLaren, Lamborghini, Chevrolet, Citroen, Peugeot, Honda, and Nissan.

EDIT: Also Renault.

Last edited:
It was great meeting so many GTPlanet members today! Hope to meet even more tomorrow — be sure to say hello.

:gtpflag:

View attachment 845842

Left to right: @Wardez, [a lurker who forgot his username :P], @BanditRa101801, me,

Most AWESOME day ever. It was almost like a dream come true meeting you guys! Big shout out to @BanditRa101801 !!! You were a true GOD SEND man and the experience was improved TEN FOLD by meeting you!!! Thanks for being a friend man! You Rock!!!

It was great meeting so many GTPlanet members today! Hope to meet even more tomorrow — be sure to say hello.

:gtpflag:

View attachment 845842

Left to right: @Wardez, [a lurker who forgot his username :P], @BanditRa101801, me, @SZRT Ice, @glassjaw, and I'm sorry, I forgot your username on the end there in the red shirt!

Loved meeting everyone! I'll be there again in about an hour, can't wait to meet more Planeteers (I guess that's what we are now).

Has anyone had an issue with the DLC code they handed out at the event? I put it in, it said it was redeemed, but nothing downloaded and it doesn't show up in the game. I can't find any record of it being redeemed in my accounts.

EDIT: I can find a record of it being redeemed, but still no download link or anything unlocked in the game. It does not show up in my list of Add-Ons

Last edited:
Has anyone had an issue with the DLC code they handed out at the event? I put it in, it said it was redeemed, but nothing downloaded and it doesn't show up in the game. I can't find any record of it being redeemed in my accounts.

What's the code supposed to give you?

Back