Gran Turismo's New York Event is Open to the Public, August 24-25

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Vspectra

Vspectra

If it said it was already redeemed then it seems someone else may have used it before they gave it to you. Possible to ask for another one and tell them it was already redeemed?

2. The359

The359

It said it was already redeemed when I put it in a second time. Everything looked right, there is just no download link. Something has to unlock it in the game.

3. opelgt1969

opelgt1969 Premium

Try going to Brand Central where you buy cars and go to the P1 and see what options you have to buy it, you might have to redeem it that way.

4. Sidawg2

Sidawg2

I have a few codes to give away for anybody wanting the DLC!

Send me a PM here and I’ll send it to ya. I have like 25 or so.

NOTE! Only redeemable for US/Canadian accounts

TrafficEmpire and DesertPenguin like this.
  5. BanditRa101801

BanditRa101801

@Jordan : It was great meeting you, @Wardez and @glassjaw and the others this weekend! Always a pleasure to meet members of the community in person and be able to share our passion which each other. I do hope there are more opportunities for open to the public events like this so more members are able to interact with each other outside of the forums. Hope to see you again soon! :gtplanet:

@SZRT Ice: No worries man! We have to help each other out and stick together as part of the community. It was great having our conversations during the event and going back and forth while watching. It really did make the experience special. Big shout out to you for helping me out and being able to get the autographs I wanted from Kaz. I was really emotional for almost missing him after doing the interview upstairs. Cheers! :cheers:

Jordan, SZRT Ice, Timlour and 2 others like this.
  6. The359

The359

Yep, that was it. When I went to purchase P1 GTR, it said I had one purchased voucher available. :tup:

opelgt1969 and SZRT Ice like this.
  7. Bury

Bury

Bummer, I would totally fly out to a GT live event. I don't mind spending $1k or whatever on flights+hotel, but having no time to plan at all is annoying!