Grand Theft Auto V (PC) - Mods Thread

• Thread starter JR98
  • 720 comments
MMX
Unfortunately, I don't have a pc capable of running this game, so it's console only for me.
Here's a quickie lowering job on the Ram look-alike.

GTA5 2015-08-29 23-50-38-92.png

Fingers crossed that mine can be able to play!

(Intel HD 4400, Core i3-4150)

Two things that concerns me:
• The wheels look gigantic
• You can see through the hoodscoop and the grille to the background
Work in progress, just like every other car mod on that site really. Still in the early days, but I do feel people are being lazy. I know if I was converting cars I wouldn't release any until they were damn near perfect.

Although I do wish I could convert cars, I want this:

1409753610_1.jpg

I'm trying to install some cars, following the instructions but when I try to launch the game afterwards it wants to download a 2gb patch and then the mods don't work. Any ideas?

Thanks man, thankfully I backed up all my files beforehand. I didn't realise there were different instructions for those of us not using steam.
I'm on Steam. The nice thing about the mods folder is that since all your mods are contained within it your original files remain intact, therefore you always have a backup. The only exception to this rule is for mods that go within the main GTAV folder like scripthook, etc.

I'm on Steam. The nice thing about the mods folder is that since all your mods are contained within it your original files remain intact, therefore you always have a backup. The only exception to this rule is for mods that go within the main GTAV folder like scripthook, etc.

Yeah but I think you have the option whereas I don't because the launcher freaks out if you modify the files. All good managed to successfully install my first car :D

Work in progress, just like every other car mod on that site really. Still in the early days, but I do feel people are being lazy. I know if I was converting cars I wouldn't release any until they were damn near perfect.

Although I do wish I could convert cars, I want this:

View attachment 439957

Is that image from Spin Tires?

What trainer do you guys use? I just started using PC Trainer V 1.1 and wow it's so much fun, feels like a completely different game when you play as a character outside of the story. I just switched to some overweight ped character and spawned some gang boss body guards and drove around starting fights and letting my guards deal with them :lol:

Menyoo Trainer

From the videos I've seen, you can customize cars outside of Los Santos Customs and even change plate number!

Back