Greatest ****ing dvd EVER!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SupraFly
  • 35 comments
  • 1,362 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupraFly

(Banned)
Messages
1,492
Linkin Park LIVE IN TEXAS, get it NOW, dont ask questions, just get it. I got the dvd and cd for $14.99. Dont ask questions, just get it and tell us how awesome it is.

-Vash
Its that awesome.
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
Linkin Park LIVE IN TEXAS, get it NOW, dont ask questions, just get it. I got the dvd and cd for $14.99. Dont ask questions, just get it and tell us how awesome it is.

-Vash
Its that awesome.
I was about to, but I think I've suddenly changed my mind. I don't even listen to Linkin Park anymore.
 
You should, its such an awesome dvd, and the cd is just as awesome.

-Vash
 
what makes the cd different from the other ones aren't they the same songs?
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
Linkin Park LIVE IN TEXAS, get it NOW, dont ask questions, just get it. I got the dvd and cd for $14.99. Dont ask questions, just get it and tell us how awesome it is.

Why? Is that because all you can do is repeatedly spout rhetoric? Based on my experience of Live Videos/DVDs, I could name 50 DVDs that were much better than it.

So, tell us why it's the greatest DVD ever. Don't forget to include why it's more inspiring than The Shawshank Redemption, or more gritty than Saving Private Ryan. Explain to me how the quality of the visual effects are better than those on The Matrix, or the dialogue better than Good Will Hunting. Show me the girl in it who's better-looking and sexier than Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys. State how it's more tense than Das Boot (in original German audio with subtitles), or funnier than Billy Connolly Live At The Hammersmith Odeon.

I'll even let you off if you can justify why it is, in terms of production, soundstaging, visual direction, songwriting, musical performance, and general entertainment, better than the one music DVD that I have paid my own money for: Depeche Mode - One Night in Paris.
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
what makes the cd different from the other ones aren't they the same songs?
The cd is all live songs, its really good, better than meteora because it has songs form hybrid theory and meteora.

The reason the dvd is better than all others because:
1.Its linkin park
2.its live
3.its in texas
4.it just is

the matrix is awesome too, but id prefer this dvd over all of them, and that other movie ive never even heard of.
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
Linkin Park LIVE IN TEXAS, get it NOW, dont ask questions, just get it. I got the dvd and cd for $14.99. Dont ask questions, just get it and tell us how awesome it is.

-Vash
Its that awesome.


nonononononononononononoNO!! ITS NOT!

i got that barney DVD for 5.95 and THAT is better!!:lol:


seriously though i dont see how resinging all of the songs live makes it better:confused:
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
The reason the dvd is better than all others because:
1.Its linkin park
2.its live
3.its in texas
4.it just is

I could use those same four reasons to state why this is a terrible DVD.
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
Linkin Park LIVE IN TEXAS, get it NOW, dont ask questions, just get it.


Im not going to ask any questions, but Linkin Park is teh suck. Yup.


That's my 2 cents.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I could use those same four reasons to state why this is a terrible DVD.

exactly!
 
You could, but have you seen it?

-Vash
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
You could, but have you seen it?

-Vash

i dont want to so.....no
 
The only thing good about it is that its in texas. That means there was nice weather. Other than that, it probably sucked.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I could use those same four reasons to state why this is a terrible DVD.

klos, you simply rule.

Cano

and Im sure you are absolutely right. 👍
 
Cano, dont piss me off again. I just watched the dvd again, and i seriously recommend it.

-Vash
 
Sorry, but I'm with Cano, Akirax, and Klos. Linkin Park is just one formula, rehashed many times over (nothing original). I can think of quite a few ways, to better spend my time, and money. One would be: paying to be kicked in the nuts. Well, this is just my opinion, of course.;)
 
And why would you want to be kicked in the nuts?

god that hurts when that happens.
I had a girlfriend i broke up with one time that decided to kick me in the balls for the breakup.

-Vash
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
And why would you want to be kicked in the nuts?

god that hurts when that happens.
I had a girlfriend i broke up with one time that decided to kick me in the balls for the breakup.

-Vash
:rolleyes: I think you missed the point.;)
 
why should i get it? linkin park are good dont get me wrong, but i have seen them live so there is no point.


anyway, the best dvd is the carl barron (australian stand-up comedian) dvd. funniest thing ever
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Sorry, but I'm with Cano, Akirax, and Klos. Linkin Park is just one formula, rehashed many times over (nothing original). I can think of quite a few ways, to better spend my time, and money. One would be: paying to be kicked in the nuts. Well, this is just my opinion, of course.;)

every single band on the face of the earth is unoriginal :rolleyes: but I have yet to hear of a band the sounds like linkin park ( sounds good not those ripoff copy cats) Sure the lyrics may be your standard lyrics but the mix of rap/rock is like nothing I have ever heard before.
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
every single band on the face of the earth is unoriginal :rolleyes: but I have yet to hear of a band the sounds like linkin park ( sounds good not those ripoff copy cats) Sure the lyrics may be your standard lyrics but the mix of rap/rock is like nothing I have ever heard before.
Well, If you think all bands are unoriginal, then you should just stop listening to music. There are a many original bands out there, with much more unconventional styles, and much better lyrics. You just have to turn off the radio, and look for them. ;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Well, If you think all bands are unoriginal, then you should just stop listening to music. There are a many original bands out there, with much more unconventional styles, and much better lyrics. You just have to turn off the radio, and look for them. ;)

Well I like the conventional styles and I love linkin park so I have no reason to stop listening to music.
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Sorry, but I'm with Cano, Akirax, and Klos. Linkin Park is just one formula, rehashed many times over (nothing original). I can think of quite a few ways, to better spend my time, and money. One would be: paying to be kicked in the nuts. Well, this is just my opinion, of course.;)

amen.


Im not pissing you off Suprafly, Im just saying that neither in DVD, album, live or any other way, linkin park blows. as you can see im not the only one here... but the musical taste in GTP is as divided as the "drifter-non-drifter" people... and, wel... heh, you are a drifter. :rolleyes:

Cano
 
So what if im a drifter:p

-Vash
 
Originally posted by Cano
amen.


Im not pissing you off Suprafly, Im just saying that neither in DVD, album, live or any other way, linkin park blows. as you can see im not the only one here... but the musical taste in GTP is as divided as the "drifter-non-drifter" people... and, wel... heh, you are a drifter. :rolleyes:

Cano
but you quoted a guy named Silviadrifter :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by tabs
but you quoted a guy named Silviadrifter :rolleyes:
What exactly is that supposed to mean? I am not like your average, Fanboy, grammer reject drifter. Hopefully most people around here know that, by now. Also I just prefer more unconventional, ie more original, Lyrics and/or musical composition, (Call me crazy). However, I do not wish to clutter up this thread with anti topic subject matter. You can listen to anything that does it for you IMHO.;)
 
Whats with the bashing on drifters? ****

-Vash
 
Originally posted by tabs
but you quoted a guy named Silviadrifter :rolleyes:

there is always an exception to a rule.

Cano

just see my sig, for God's sake...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back