Now, when SupraFly first posted this thread, he got a bit of vitriol from me, which he deserved. But I stuck to the point. As did everyone right up to Cano's second post, where drifting came into it.
What does drifting have to do with this?
SupraFly may be a drifter, but that does not automatically mean he likes to buy rubbish DVDs. The two are not related at all (unless one considers Initial D to be rubbish, I couldn't comment on that, not having seen it).
So, basically, by saying he likes to drive pixellated cars sideways, everyone from Cano's second post down is saying "Oh, well, that explains it, you're just an idiot, and everything you say is garbage". This is simply not true.
If someone talks garbage, trash them on the strength of this instance of their talking garbage, not on some preconceived notion of them that you think you've gained through knowing about some other interest they may have.
Anyway, I think this thread has run its natural course.