Grip Bug Thread v2

• Thread starter GT_Alex74
  • 274 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hear their thoughts of the game and see their faces lol
tyrone-biggums.jpg

Got grip?

Did today's update fix the grip bug? I noticed a certain player's name missing from the top 10 daily races in the Americas. Are the usual suspects missing from the leaderboards in other regions?
I'm hoping so, but maybe it's because of the time the player (or players) are offline at the moment 💡

Can't wait to get home from work and play this game, getting anxious to see how the leaderboard times look compared to my times(probably not too different) and it'll be interesting to see if any high DR player in a cup race room end up in the back. we'll see..

I would like to hear PD's report as to what the grip bug actually was and how it was fixed. I doubt those are things they will publicly share with us though.

They won’t, as interesting as it would be.
Can't wait to get home from work and play this game, getting anxious to see how the leaderboard times look compared to my times(probably not too different) and it'll be interesting to see if any high DR player in a cup race room end up in the back. we'll see..

Unlikely to be a noticeable difference to the leaderboards.

I've been mid dr B for a while now more or less and suddenly I'm 3/4 B which I've never been before, if (like me) you view the DR as a currency where it's all relative to each one another, then you'll agree with me there is about to be a big "correction" as the bugged players lose DR and the regular guys gain it. I can't wait!

There aren't enough bugged players to significantly affect DR for the remaining players.

I'm a regular in the top 10 in Europe, and I haven't come across anyone with the bug.

I don't think you'll see any affect at all.

Great work by those that uncovered this, did the testing and brought it to PD's attention :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back