GRM Series 3 - GT3 (Begins 7/20/16)Open 

• Thread starter BradLTL
  • 178 comments
Yea, I was 3 seconds a lap slower in my testing. Sounded amazing on my theatre system though.
Sent you psn request by the way....I'm not the fastest cuz setups are not my strong suit but very clean and respectful...I drove McClaren prolly first 6 months of having game...great car but just needed a change....I like the Aston as well

Great race , great fun, thx for hosting Bradltl....had a great time....wish I didn't spin watching te spin...would have been s great battle...great battles with Chris as well....thx again and see you next week brother's ..\m/

I'm not exactly sure what it is with me an Imola. Best I can tell it is my inconsistency with trail-braking, but I'm not an expert. I can put together a fast lap, but over the course of a race I'll make small errors with my braking and lose the car. Typically the are completely self inflicted

And, that was the story of my race. Quick at the start, up to P3. Make a mistake and spin to dead last. Catch up and pass some cars, make a mistake, rinse and repeat. To add to this amazing recipe 2 laps from the finish my TV decided to turn off. That was just salt in the wound and cost me a final position as I scrambled to find the remote.

I had a decent race....was hanging there with Te in 2ND...saw him spin, took 1st for a hot min min then spun myself....got back up to 5th then spun again trying too hard...great fun though...thx again \m/

I'm not exactly sure what it is with me an Imola. Best I can tell it is my inconsistency with trail-braking, but I'm not an expert. I can put together a fast lap, but over the course of a race I'll make small errors with my braking and lose the car. Typically the are completely self inflicted

And, that was the story of my race. Quick at the start, up to P3. Make a mistake and spin to dead last. Catch up and pass some cars, make a mistake, rinse and repeat. To add to this amazing recipe 2 laps from the finish my TV decided to turn off. That was just salt in the wound and cost me a final position as I scrambled to find the remote.

That sucks. Was it a full moon that night? Lol. Sounds frustrating especially because you are right up there with your lap times. Is it a setup up thing? Tyre pressures or amount of wing you are running?

Ya you had a good race Rambo. I did a double take during qualifying when I saw you shoot up the time chart and get close to te? time! Loved those battles on the track with you and I think Monza will be the same. I missed some of my breaking points because I felt you breathing down my neck haha. Nice clean racing!

That sucks. Was it a full moon that night? Lol. Sounds frustrating especially because you are right up there with your lap times. Is it a setup up thing? Tyre pressures or amount of wing you are running?

As much as I would love to blame setup, I'm pretty sure it's just driver error.

I'm looking forward to it dbTwelve....monza has always bit me one way or the other....be going just fine and get too comfortable and hit a curb the wrong way and .....spinning....that first chicane can be tricky as well especially with AI as they typically don't give you much room...the main thing on that track is at the start you have to be very cautious on that first chicane....give room, and let everyone get going then attack ...that last sweeping turn right Hander at the end can turn you too if not careful....can't wait guys....thx for letting me race with you cats...\m/

I'm looking forward to it dbTwelve....monza has always bit me one way or the other....be going just fine and get too comfortable and hit a curb the wrong way and .....spinning....that first chicane can be tricky as well especially with AI as they typically don't give you much room...the main thing on that track is at the start you have to be very cautious on that first chicane....give room, and let everyone get going then attack ...that last sweeping turn right Hander at the end can turn you too if not careful....can't wait guys....thx for letting me race with you cats...\m/
Ya you are right with the AI drivers making it a hell of a lot trickier. Hoping to get a good qualifying spot and a good start!
The curbs into the second chicane are a nightmare. Over cook it and you're into the speed bumps. Track definitely tests your concentration level and braking points.

Ya you are right with the AI drivers making it a hell of a lot trickier. Hoping to get a good qualifying spot and a good start!
The curbs into the second chicane are a nightmare. Over cook it and you're into the speed bumps. Track definitely tests your concentration level and braking points.
Yes, the few long straights will test you on keeping your brake points consistent....should be damn fun

Hey guys unfortunately i cant run this week due to work. Hope i could join next weeks race. Goodluck to everyone this week!

Cheers! :)

IMAG0809.jpg
This is what I was able to get .....hoping for a fun race...see you track tonight brother's \m/

Well poo...I blew that....well my pit crew did....a 1.30 second pit will kill you every time.....haha...should have pitted earlier....live and learn....fun stuff...thx for hosting Brad....I wish db would have participated but all good....had a blast...I learned alittle tonight...what's thevnext track??...thx again brothers \m/

Sorry Argo for rear ending you like that. I couldn't get get the car to slow down. Hope I didn't affect your race too much. Good battles with Brad and Nathan had me rattled early on and I made dumb mistakes. No focus tonight.

Latest Posts

Back