GRM Series 3 - GT3 (Begins 7/20/16)Open 

• Thread starter BradLTL
  • 178 comments
@BradLTL
Something like this,

Total Points standings after race 2:

P1 te9500rpm - 50
P2 bradltl - 30

And so on. Just a clear point standing database of total scores so that i could also get the image and post it on my facebook page. Maybe we could get interested drivers there somehow. :)

Hey Brad I finished the race....dead last mind you but I finished. :) I was P 15 which I thought was odd since we run 16 cars don't we? Did it not classify me?

Disappointing start for me in Barcelona. I think me and you could have had a good fight during that race! Maybe in Silverstone.

Hey Brad I finished the race....dead last mind you but I finished. :) I was P 15 which I thought was odd since we run 16 cars don't we? Did it not classify me?

Disappointing start for me in Barcelona. I think me and you could have had a good fight during that race! Maybe in Silverstone.

PS I was suffering transmission issues every few laps. Car was bottoming out quite a bit but wasn't sure if it was a glitch.

My apologies. I thought you retired. I'll update the points to reflect your finish.

I was hoping we were going to have a good fight. Your qualifying lap was 0.15 faster than mine.

PS I was suffering transmission issues every few laps. Car was bottoming out quite a bit but wasn't sure if it was a glitch.

The McLaren bottoms out all over the place. Not sure about a transmission issue though, first I've heard of that. Mechanical failures are disabled in the room.

The McLaren bottoms out all over the place. Not sure about a transmission issue though, first I've heard of that. Mechanical failures are disabled in the room.
Strange. I was missing gears especially after shifting down to first or second. It happend in every session. Anyone else notice the car is in neutral during a rolling start? I guess I just had a glitchy race. Anyway good fun looking forward to next week.

My apologies. I thought you retired. I'll update the points to reflect your finish.

I was hoping we were going to have a good fight. Your qualifying lap was 0.15 faster than mine.
No worries. I probably should have :/ lol

Hi guys i wont be able to run tomorrow on that time due to a work related meeting. Goodluck to all running! Cheers! :)

Points updated. Replay posted. te... I haven't had time to make the standings you want yet. I'll try and get to it this weekend.

Points updated. Replay posted. te... I haven't had time to make the standings you want yet. I'll try and get to it this weekend.
Good race Brad, we had a few good battles. Next week should be fun as well.

Never noticed how twitchy racing with a controller really is. Need to make the switch to wheel soon it seems. :)

When you spun it front of me and I ran into you, it damaged my car. I was off about 3 seconds a lap after that. I tried to keep pace but was losing too much in the corners and eventually couldn't keep you from running off.

Wheels are a ton better. I would switch as soon as you can. That said, there are some extremely quick drivers using controllers.

I'm a little disappointed with my result though. I was running in 5th and challenging for 4th before pitting. I'm guessing most didn't pit this race so I ended up further back than I expected.

When you spun it front of me and I ran into you, it damaged my car. I was off about 3 seconds a lap after that. I tried to keep pace but was losing too much in the corners and eventually couldn't keep you from running off.

Wheels are a ton better. I would switch as soon as you can. That said, there are some extremely quick drivers using controllers.

I'm a little disappointed with my result though. I was running in 5th and challenging for 4th before pitting. I'm guessing most didn't pit this race so I ended up further back than I expected.
Ya I figured you suffered heavy damage after that hit. I was pissed because without that hit and the tires going away we could have had a good fight to the finish.

Is anyone else going to join us from the pCARS forum?

Points are updated. dBTwelve your car is glitched on my replay. Did you save your's? You won, I wanted to feature your drive, but it shows your car just hung in the last corner.

Points are updated. dBTwelve your car is glitched on my replay. Did you save your's? You won, I wanted to feature your drive, but it shows your car just hung in the last corner.
Thanks. That's weird. My races have been glitchy online but only in our league. Gears that don't down shift properly or skip from 3rd to 5th or 6th then back down again. The game also froze on me when I was editing my pit strategy. That's why I needed a re- invite. I usually never have any of these problems. No I didn't save my replay.

Racing tonight right....can everyone tell me what their driving ...don't want to drive what everyone is driving..thx...can't wait...Rambo \m/

Back