[GRO] Global Rally Championship: Alexander Erhart is the champion.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 807 comments
I actually did.

Well, I have caculated your lap times and I never thought that your lap time would be 7'51.000. That was unexpected. ;)
Well I did practice just not with the car I drove, I tried other cars that I was thinking of driving.

Have I did round 12?:boggled:
Yes, John, you did. You did the R12 with Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86. 👍

Anyways, here's the provisional results after Day 7...

upload_2016-9-26_14-11-52.png

@ss3 & @MonGnoM may have their best classification ever on a GRC Round.

@MonGnoM's best result was 5th on GRC Round 11; @ss3's best result was 10th in GRC Round 7.

(The Rally Trophy- Little Christmas Cup results do not count, as they are a pre-season championship for GRC.)

Yes, John, you did. You did the R12 with Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86. 👍

Anyways, here's the provisional results after Day 7...

View attachment 589861

@ss3 & @MonGnoM may have their best classification ever on a GRC Round.

@MonGnoM's best result was 5th on GRC Round 11; @ss3's best result was 10th in GRC Round 7.

(The Rally Trophy- Little Christmas Cup results do not count, as they are a pre-season championship for GRC.)
I usually drive rally cars that's why

Sorry for the double post, but here's the classification after Day 9. If there aren't any changes, then this is the final classification.

upload_2016-9-27_23-6-22.png

Sadly, we had one absence, which was from @J_Starscream which couldn't make it in time, as he was out. I'm so sorry. With his absence, @CursedDR15 wins WRC class and @Tzanetos is 2nd on WRC class for this round.

Is the race schedule up to date, please? The next rounds are supposed to be 1 week earlier than this, going by your earlier messages. Did you choose tracks for the last 3 rounds?

Also, the message after that only has 12 rounds when the schedule has 15. Was updating my calendar tonight to create reminders for the race series I am in, that's all.

Is the race schedule up to date, please? The next rounds are supposed to be 1 week earlier than this, going by your earlier messages. Did you choose tracks for the last 3 rounds?

Also, the message after that only has 12 rounds when the schedule has 15. Was updating my calendar tonight to create reminders for the race series I am in, that's all.
Yes, the race schedule is currently up to date.

Unfortunately, for the respect to the DRR Bathurst 6 Hours, I had to put it in two weeks.

However, the Rally Japan is planned to be start in next week, since my planned Rome 2H was scrapped.

I will update the calendar tommorrow.

And in addition, what is round 13's track?
The track will be the Point to point track.

332f66a9-f0cd-4696-8724-668ef48ed862-png.591011

Sorry for double post guys, but I need to inform you that the rally Japan will be starting tommorrow.

Therefore, I must confirm your presences for the next week's Rally Japan. 👍

ATTENDING:

Monday (October 10th):

@Harsk100

Tuesday (October 11th):

Wednesday (October 12th):

Thursday (October 13th):

Friday (October 14th):

Saturday (October 15th)

Sunday (October 16th)

ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@MonGnoM @
@RacingHardTV
@IfAndOr
@AndreasR
@nonka
@Zolon32
@F1SCOTSMAN
@eran0004
@LexLathor
@DVArt
@John Wells
@tarnheld
@Aaroh
@randyrockstiff
@Veilside2jz
@TS040
@Formidable
@lxmmy
@GremlinWon
@J_Starscream
@Smurfybug
@S_Bridge
@ZedMan1996
@RoadRageDudez
@swiftsmith
@Marco Lara
@CursedDR15
@StarLight
@SmileyWRX
@Jfrod
@Mamaghi
@RacingHardTV
@eran0004
@nonka
@ss3
@LITTLEBLACKO
@terrordog1490
@hEDpH81
@Obelisk
@BenMillard
@epic_apri_39

The track selected for this rally is the course made, Tsukabi Line, made by SolidSnake7735!

In case if you can't join my lobby, here are the lobby settings which must be used.

Mode: Race (Unfortunately, it is not possible to do Time Trial with this track)
Laps: 1

Time Progression: 1
Weather at start of race: 70%
Water at the start of race: 10%
Time Changebility: 1

(WARNING: Everyone must drive on the same conditions as referred on the lobby settings!)

Grip Reduction must be set to real; Tire Wear/Fuel Consomption must be set to normal, Visible Damage must be on and Mechanical Damage must be full.

Good luck! 👍

Sorry for double post guys, but I need to inform you that the rally Japan will be starting tommorrow.

Therefore, I must confirm your presences for the next week's Rally Japan. 👍

ATTENDING:

Monday (October 10th):

@Harsk100

Tuesday (October 11th):

Wednesday (October 12th):

Thursday (October 13th):

Friday (October 14th):

Saturday (October 15th)

Sunday (October 16th)

ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:

@Obelisk @terrordog1490 @ruwan1969

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@MonGnoM @
@RacingHardTV
@IfAndOr
@AndreasR
@nonka
@Zolon32
@F1SCOTSMAN
@eran0004
@LexLathor
@DVArt
@John Wells
@tarnheld
@Aaroh
@randyrockstiff
@Veilside2jz
@TS040
@Formidable
@lxmmy
@GremlinWon
@J_Starscream
@Smurfybug
@S_Bridge
@ZedMan1996
@RoadRageDudez
@swiftsmith
@Marco Lara
@CursedDR15
@StarLight
@SmileyWRX
@Jfrod
@Mamaghi
@RacingHardTV
@eran0004
@nonka
@ss3
@LITTLEBLACKO
@hEDpH81
@BenMillard
@epic_apri_39

The track selected for this rally is the course made, Tsukabi Line, made by SolidSnake7735!

In case if you can't join my lobby, here are the lobby settings which must be used.

(WARNING: Everyone must drive on the same conditions as referred on the lobby settings!)

Grip Reduction must be set to real; Tire Wear/Fuel Consomption must be set to normal, Visible Damage must be on and Mechanical Damage must be full.

Good luck! 👍

Good luck! 👍

All I need.

All I need.
Good. 👍

Well, regarding about the tommorrow's rally, I today have experienced server problems while I was doing the daily log in and I was also about to do the latest Seasonal Events.

If those server issues are experienced tommorrow, then the rally's start may have to be postponed.

I had login issues on Saturday but it was fine today. Even most Quick Matches were launching first time.

EDIT: Your calendar message is still wrong, even after I asked about this days ago and you said it was correct. (And also that you needed to update it...weirdly.)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...rst-ever-absence-on-grc.341050/#post-11174977

EDIT2: Your earlier message to share the Japan track hasn't worked.

I had login issues on Saturday but it was fine today. Even most Quick Matches were launching first time.

EDIT: Your calendar message is still wrong, even after I asked about this days ago and you said it was correct. (And also that you needed to update it...weirdly.)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...rst-ever-absence-on-grc.341050/#post-11174977

EDIT2: Your earlier message to share the Japan track hasn't worked.
So sorry Ben! I was very busy with the football stickers album...

If you can't join my lobby and if you want this track, then you can download it on my GT community profile, on Tracks section. 👍

Back