Group C cars in Gr.1 (POLL)

Should Group C cars have their own group?

• Total voters
They are similar cars in performance.
No they're not. Starting with GT500s they're second only to Group 1 Hybrids in pace in the game. DTM cars are slower but are probably the closest you'll get, GT1 cars haven't been active in 7 years and were slower than old JGTC cars, which are in turn behind Class 1 GT500s like the ones in Group 2. You also want prototypes in a GT racing class because that makes more sense than VGT prototypes in Group 1 somehow.

No, they are not.

Super GT will floor the hell out of many of the classes you listed for your fantasy Gr.2, BoP or not.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuji_Speedway

The difference between these modes is two to three seconds per lap. Absurdly different from fifteen to twenty seconds of cars like Group C and LMP1.
DTM cars, for example, may have increased power. It is not for nothing that one thinks of unifying the categories.
LMP2 performs closely.
The GT1 cars ran in the Super GT. However, I agree that they would be harder to race against today's Super GTs. Really they could leave.

It only has 3 cars in real life...
Yeah but that didn't stop them to have their actual category Super GT
Same could have been done to the Group C and better since they can put more cars in that
Gr.1 is a mumbo jumbo
PD even decided to make the 2 20m cars Grx which are racing cars.

I hope by end of summer they sort these outs.

No. It's you who does not want to understand. You're grudge to understand. Come on!

Look! VGT are IMPOSSIBLE cars. PHYSICALLY and TECHNOLOGICALLY impossible to run against LMP1.

Mustang Gr. 4. It's fictional too. BUT it is a POSSIBLE car to be built.

This is difference.

The proof is that no one opposes the fictitious cars of category Gr. 4; but some oppose the insertion of VGTs in Gr.1.

Pay attention:

I'm basing myself on the factual possibility. In the physical and technological coherence of the existence of the car.

VGT are IMPOSSIBLE cars to exist and compete with true LMP1. The Mustang Gr. 4, yes, is a plausible car to exist.

Use logic, my friend.

Fictitious Mustang Gr. 4 = Fictitious Ford LMP1 Ford Gr. 1

Fictitious Mustang Gr. 4 # Ford VGT (futuristic cars).

Answer me:

Which car is the easiest to build and possible to run in WEC?

This one:
7535255992198771d94ff4581bdc9d67.jpg

Or This:

Chevrolet-Chaparral-2X-Vision-35.jpg

Consider this, only seven VGT cars are currently in Gr.1 (2X being not of one them):
Audi VGT
Bugatti VGT
L750R
Mazda LM55
McLaren Ultimate VGT
Alpine VGT '17
Hyundai N2025

The LM55 and N2025 already resemble a LMP, while the Bugatti VGT are basically a modernized 90s GT1.

And some VGTs were actually built, see the VW Supersport or Audi VGT.

PD even decided to make the 2 20m cars Grx which are racing cars.

The reason for this is that there isn't enough of the cars for that same class to really make a class of it's own. Put it in any existing class there is and it'll either destroy the competition or be completely devastated.

Brunus will never be happy so leave him alone.
Is your happiness linked to a video game? It's not my case.

Are you a shareholder of PD? Or is it just a young man who gets angry when he reads opinions that contradict his favorite game?

Do you know what it is to exchange ideas? Or were you created without democracy, saying "yes sir" or "amen" to everything?

Look! Let's talk about ideas. And not about people.

If you do not know how to live with different opinions, isolate yourself from the world.

PS: A tip. Go on tools and ignore me!

No, I'm an adult that gets frustrated by people with the same complaints month after month when we know what the answers are. I suggested in another topic you're in to simply make your own lobbies instead of complaining about Daily Races that we know are never gonna change. There, I helped :)

The difference between these modes is two to three seconds per lap. Absurdly different from fifteen to twenty seconds of cars like Group C and LMP1.

I think you seem to have forgotten that Fuji isn’t a huge track. Fuji is around 3 miles long. La Sarthe is 8 and a half. If you’re around 3 seconds a lap slower around a 3 mile track, you’re going to be slower around a track that’s more than double the length.

Well, i get frustrated several times, but i have to remember that it's just a game, and let's face it, it has to be seen that way, but there are still things i do not understand and i would certainly do differently..

Back