Group C Challenge - 300KM of Monza - Finished

• Thread starter Drex124
  • 212 comments
@GOTMAXPOWER @Sven Jurgens @Michelin Man @R_Goldstreiff @VulcanSpirit @Adam Barber @K1LLD0z3R @KosmoKazi @Invisigoth @RacingGrandpa @RACECAR @GTWolverine @Panoz @RoadRageDudez

26 hour ish roll call, and a reminder to sent a friend request to Drex125 on PSN, as the lobby will be set to friends only.

@DelboyD @Pigems @Kermit_2142

There's at least one spot open if one of you thinks they can make it.

Also I'll have a practice lobby open in about two hours from now for anyone interested.

I'm trying to send a FR request to you but I'm getting a "Cannot send the FR because of the recipient's settings" screen.

@GOTMAXPOWER @Sven Jurgens @Michelin Man @R_Goldstreiff @VulcanSpirit @Adam Barber @K1LLD0z3R @KosmoKazi @Invisigoth @RacingGrandpa @RACECAR @GTWolverine @Panoz @RoadRageDudez

26 hour ish roll call, and a reminder to sent a friend request to Drex125 on PSN, as the lobby will be set to friends only.

@DelboyD @Pigems @Kermit_2142

There's at least one spot open if one of you thinks they can make it.

Also I'll have a practice lobby open in about two hours from now for anyone interested.

I’ll be there.unless the heat blows everything up.

Attachments

• 92D1740E-3A10-482C-B1A8-42FAA736F6B8.png
    92D1740E-3A10-482C-B1A8-42FAA736F6B8.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 9
Confirming my attendance. May need to be reminded the exact time just so I don't so up too late, time zones are still abit fuzzy for me.

I did 9 laps of online testing with proper room settings and I’m doing solid 36’s. @Drex124 can I clarify the Nissan BOP please 88% power and 100% weight is correct? It’s a solid car and I know I’m not really fast but I just wanted to double check.

Also, this is going to be a lot of fun tomorrow :cheers:

Crap, stuff came up. Sorry, have to cancel for tomorrow afternoon. Mazda available.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully we'll see you next time.

I did 9 laps of online testing with proper room settings and I’m doing solid 36’s. @Drex124 can I clarify the Nissan BOP please 88% power and 100% weight is correct? It’s a solid car and I know I’m not really fast but I just wanted to double check.

Also, this is going to be a lot of fun tomorrow :cheers:
Yep, that's what the main post says. Though that does remind me.

Porsche BoP has been adjusted to 128/100
It's just too darn fast.

Did some more testing/practice. Established that I can get to the end of lap 21 before I need to re-fuel. Could possibly double stint the tyres, but the tyre change part of the pitstop takes so little time, I don't think there is necessarily any value there, other than the time lost warming up the tyres on the outlap.

@K1LLD0z3R turned up while I was testing, and after a bit, we started a sort of cat and mouse game. I'd slow down and wait for him to catch up from being on the other side of the track, wait for him to pass, then take off after him. Then I would give chase. That was the theory anyway :embarrassed:. Instead it went more like this... I'd chase, then I don't know if it was the slip stream I didn't account for, but I'd stuff up, and he would pull away. Then he would slow down, wait for me to pass, then give chase....and stuff up and I'd pull away. This was a recurring pattern :lol:. OK, I know who my competition is :P!

I was doing mid 35's in the Jag With fuel & tyre wear on. I can manage 15 laps on fuel, maybe 16 if I play with fuel mixture so a 3 stop looks likely for me.

@Drex124 I’m not 100% if I will make it, but it looks like you might have a couple open spaces so what car would you like me to use and I’ll download a livery so I’m ready to go if I can 👍.

I was doing mid 35's in the Jag With fuel & tyre wear on. I can manage 15 laps on fuel, maybe 16 if I play with fuel mixture so a 3 stop looks likely for me.
Sounds like we're getting similar mileage, our pace isn't as good as some of the others but the slipstream should even things out once the race starts.

How long until the room up? Want to make sure I am there on time.

Back