GT Academy Edition Challenge Online Qualifying TT

We were kidding with the triplets thing, at least I was. ;) But I think the action might heat up some more in the next 30 hours, elchoco is getting pretty close to Arnaud!
I thought you were, they are very similar in times in this TT though ;). Thibault has improved twice and just behind his older brother now. I wonder if we will see a .8XX today.

vicentitoelchoco was already ahead when I posted my last message by the way.

Ti-Tech is the son,
Outburner the father
& Phenicks is the mother.

Trust me. They have a daughter but she plays forza :rolleyes:

Ti-Tech is the son,
Outburner the father

Wrong, grandmother, grandfather, and mum..... daughter is on Iracing

They came to earth on the 16 century in a spacecraft discovered later and
destroyd by Napoleon
, since then they play.
crazy times, crazy times

:scared:

Last edited:
Two weeks ago when I started, I did a very slow one first and there was ~7500 times ahead of me.. (laptime was like 4mins for the lap). So that should pretty much be the scale.

I got the mad RSI now. Cant turn right without a sharp pain going through my wrist. Gutted! I guess 17 is the best I can do.

Last edited:
Yep. Seen them referred to as triplets twice now, they are just brothers.

I started that just as a joke :)

Ti-Tech is the son,
Outburner the father

Enough with the disinformation :sly:
I did some research:

Ti-Tech85 aka Titech85 aka Arnaud Lacombe: (From this page)

picture.php

Outburner976 aka Thibault Lacombe: (From this video)

picture.php

Phenicks083 aka Jean-Philippe Lacombe: (From this page)

picture.php

👍 Like I said...triplets :lol:

I thought you were, they are very similar in times in this TT though ;). Thibault has improved twice and just behind his older brother now. I wonder if we will see a .8XX today.

vicentitoelchoco was already ahead when I posted my last message by the way.

Yeah I saw that shortly after I posted that. The first four (elchoco, Arnaud, IP, Thibault) are within 0.013 seconds! :crazy:

Ti-Tech is the son,
Outburner the father

lol! Very nice :cheers:

Meanwhile, in the non-Alien realm of this challenge, I improved to 1:46.5 which seemed good until my split times told me I can do a 1.45.9... :grumpy:

One more go tonight! 👍

I got the mad RSI now. Cant turn right without a sharp pain going through my wrist. Gutted! I guess 17 is the best I can do.

You and 12eece really got close to alien territory for this competition man, hats off to both of you. Hell of an acheivement 👍

Will give this one last go in a couple of hours for old times sake and here's to GT Academy coming back to NZ this year :cheers:

You and 12eece really got close to alien territory for this competition man, hats off to both of you. Hell of an acheivement 👍

Will give this one last go in a couple of hours for old times sake and here's to GT Academy coming back to NZ this year :cheers:

Thanks man, it was a fun challenge. Will jump on this morning for one final attempt, good luck to you and everyone else in these last few hours.

I would be so stoked if they had gt academy in NZ, will have to get more people onto that petition! :)

Yes, he was also on .958 (tied for the lead) when I looked half an hour ago!

Last 90 minute flurry of activity to come in the top ten?

And so it ends....... Overall I'm happy with my performance. I finished inside the top 40 and used this event in preparation for this years GT Academy. Hopefully I'll be able to qualify this year.

Congratulation for vicentitoelchoco for me he is the winner.
When you see ti techs Ghost you know what I mean.
I have drive today 4 times 1,44 and one 1,44 on the last minute.
With more luck I would have drive 1,44,93 today.

Congratulation for vicentitoelchoco for me he is the winner.
When you see ti techs Ghost you know what I mean.
I have drive today 4 times 1,44 and one 1,44 on the last minute.
With more luck I would have drive 1,44,93 today.
What is wrong with Arnaud's Ghost? Is it the wipers or something else? Well done for qualifying, that is the main thing. Good consistency there.

I think Arnaud has again has shown his GT alien status, pressure on and still delivered, topping every GT Academy time trial he participated in and probably spending a lot less time than most to do the best times. Amazing stuff :bowdown:.

What is wrong with Arnaud's Ghost? Is it the wipers or something else? Well done for qualifying, that is the main thing. Good consistency there.

I think Arnaud has again has shown his GT alien status, pressure on and still delivered, topping every GT Academy time trial he participated in and probably spending a lot less time than most to do the best times. Amazing stuff :bowdown:.

Anybody able to drive against him notes that his straightline speed is much faster than the other ones...the same applies to the other 2 french guys in the top 10. This is NOT only my opinion.
I think they had more HP and according to what I saw he easily could have driven a 1.44.500 if he wanted .....Let s see what happens in Silverstone.

Therefore congratz to my spanish competitor...really great competition!!!!

Anybody able to drive against him notes that his straightline speed is much faster than the other ones...the same applies to the other 2 french guys in the top 10. This is NOT only my opinion.
I think they had more HP and according to what I saw he easily could have driven a 1.44.500 if he wanted .....Let s see what happens in Silverstone.

It will be interesting to see a side by side comparison of your lap and Arnaud's. I doubt he had more HP as that most likely is impossible, just that he took some of the corners faster. He did look like he had some potential left in his time though but not by that much.

I would think people would have noticed if he had more HP in other time trials, he has topped every single GT Academy time trial he has participated in and I didn't hear people claim he has faster car. His skill makes it faster though and he is regarded as the top driver in GT by even other alien drivers. Good luck for Silverstone and everyone else who made the top six. Should be an interesting battle.

IMMORTALPILOT

Umm... He can't have more HP than you. He is just beyond alien status. If I'm correct the car is provided for you guys right?

He have drive 245 on the straight his brothers also but all others have drive 242 on the straight.Before the first corner he have had a half car gap to me.
It was a different a fast driver can say when a other have a faster car.
Vincent have had same straightlinespeed like me.

It is unbearable to hear crying losers! do you want a tissue? T - tech is the 1, that's all! you have the same car, while the best man win! Congratulations our arnaud! Yet once you are the best!

He have drive 245 on the straight his brothers also but all others have drive 242 on the straight.Before the first corner he have had a half car gap to me.

It is unbearable to hear crying losers! do you want a tissue?
T - tech is the 1, that's all! you have the same car, while the best man win!
Congratulations our arnaud! Yet once you are the best!

Umm... He can't have more HP than you. He is just beyond alien status. If I'm correct the car is provided for you guys right?

That is exactly right. 👍 And it is the reason why this moaning makes no sense whatsoever. Congrats to Ti-tech, who proved again that he is the best.

Ok... Whatever you say :rolleyes:

Well done everyone. A lot of impressive results all around. We'll be watching how it goes at Silverstone so good luck all six of you! 👍

I received an email from NASA! they found traces of mathanol on satellite pictures to the ass of the ghost of arnaud! cheater! Laughing out loud :)

I received an email from NASA! they found traces of mathanol on satellite pictures to the ass of the ghost of arnaud! cheater! Laughing out loud :)

Welcome to GTPlanet starlifes. Nice to see french speakers take the plunge into this Anglo-centric forum. By the way, nous sommes tes amis 👍

I was 48th no wonder it seems 47 had faster cars:)

Sometimes you need to accept there is some people faster than you. Maybe you should have tried a litle harder.......

Congrats to top 6

congratulations to the superstar 6:bowdown:

just made the nascar grid in #43 :sly::sly:

LOT OF WORK AHEAD FOR THE SUMMER

hope we can see some of the action from silverstone

IMMORTALPILOT V Ti-tech85 SHOULD BE EPIC hope nissan have insurance :)

Back