GT Academy European Race Camp

• Thread starter Tom King
  • 93 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Sagaris95
Hi, just wondered if any European Race Camp entrants have had an Email confirming their place in Dubai? Finished 2nd in the uk and havent heard anything yet. Is it the same for other Europeans?

Really impressive performance in the TT mate, well done!

They'll probably have to check and double check all the lap details etc to make sure nothing sinister was done before sending invites, so it may be a while.

Hi, just wondered if any European Race Camp entrants have had an Email confirming their place in Dubai? Finished 2nd in the uk and havent heard anything yet. Is it the same for other Europeans?

Same thing as you, 2nd in Portugal and so far no mails from them. Will try to follow this thread closely just to make sure.

Really impressive performance in the TT mate, well done!

They'll probably have to check and double check all the lap details etc to make sure nothing sinister was done before sending invites, so it may be a while.

Thanks mate, car really suited me, last time i did gt academy last year i was only about 32nd in the uk

Same thing as you, 2nd in Portugal and so far no mails from them. Will try to follow this thread closely just to make sure.

Thanks Pedroeol, you have made me a lot less nervous now! Sounds as if they haven't sent out the emails yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally French live event is done they already announced the winners. But yeah maybe we're waiting for all countries.
Yea, i woulden't be worried i havent spoken to a single person who has had a european race camp email yet

Having spoken to Jann and a lot of other nissan and gt academy people today, all I can say, is don't expect an email yet. So don't worry if you don't hear anything for a while...

Same here still. Finished 2nd in The Netherlands and haven't received any confirmation yet. Was getting a bit worried, but reading this puts me at ease a bit.

Hi guys, finished 4th in France, I was really worried to not get a confirmation mail, I am happy to find this topic.
(Crocket_PS je commençais à paniquer je t'ai envoyer un message sur gt6 ^^)

Hehe yeah nice to see others waiting for the email as well. I received your friend request but can't see the messages on the PSN app for some reason?? (PS3 is back in its box since end of round 4 lol)

Hey guys !

I introduce myself, Charles Clerc, french finalist at the LeMans live event last month.
Great to send my 1st post on Gtp and to learn of you all , thanks to this incredible site.

Just to tell my 2 futurs team "France" mates that i haven t received anything from Gtac staff.

Growling ? Can i ask you if the right date for Abu Dhabi is from the 5th to the 15th of October ?

Thanks

PS : Nice to exchange before the fight !

Hey Charles. Congrats! I was there at Le Mans, and if I'm honest, I think it's more impressive that you managed to concentrate with the UNBELEIVABLE nismo Girl in your face than the fact you qualified for race camp :eek::eek::eek:

image.jpg

Unfortunately I can't discuss any race camp details, but just relax. You qualified fair and square so your email or call will come :cheers:

Hello fellows
Im Petar Hristov, I was in berlin at the german GT Academy Live Event, and I won this live event, also a place at the race camp in Abu Dhabi.
https://www.facebook.com/GTAcademy/...1436883831./10152962014010197/?type=3&theater

I'v spoke with some people from the gt academy, the info was that it will be take some time till all the participants are colected. Till noiw I have not received any kind of e mail or post, so i will apreciate if someone who takes a part at the race camp, share some infos. in generaly an ykind of info would be weillcome :)#

cheers

I still haven't heard a thing, (2nd in the Netherlands). While w-g-e has already had an e-mail. So unless i'm getting left out here it is probably true that it will take a little more time before the rest of us get notified.

Still no news to the portuguese guys too but I tried to reach Nissan Portugal and they answered saying that we will be getting news very soon from PlayStation! 👍

Would like the opinions of the Europeans who qualified for GT Academy...
* What if one of your opponents already has a background in racing and knowledge in racing, but made it under the radar to the race camp because for some reason, they failed to do a proper background check..

As long as it's within the rules (no more than one season on four wheels, and no professional contract) may the fastest win! If it's not in the rules, it's cheating.
Majority of previous winners (if not all) already had experience from what I saw.

Back