GT Academy July 2013!!

They'll give it to him ;)

Hope you're right Des! Great to see you being real supportive!

Looking at both race results, the saving grace Adam has is that he beat Filip in the second race, where Filip beat Miguel in the first.

Adam's also made passes in both races.

I think it all comes down to how close Adam got to Miguel at the end, since it was a tight circuit and a short race.

And it was wet!

Look at this warroom!!!!
VYQ3fdP.jpg

GT Academy ‏@GTAcademy - 3m
Lots of discussions going on still as the judges face the big decision #RaceCamp pic.twitter.com/qOpRkvQoMc

Gonna be a tough one!

It's going to be real tough for the guy that "doesn't" get it... Pulling for Adam, because I know him and have raced him and he's a great guy and probably the fastest driver I've ever seen on track in GT5, but can't imagine how Miguel will feel if he won the final race and wasn't chosen. :scared: Pick them both! :lol:

It's going to be real tough for the guy that "doesn't" get it... Pulling for Adam, because I know him and have raced him and he's a great guy and probably the fastest driver I've ever seen on track in GT5, but can't imagine how Miguel will feel if he won the final race and wasn't chosen. :scared: Pick them both! :lol:

Yeah, Andrea Cosaro thought he should have won last year after finishing 2nd, so to actually win the final race and not get the prize would be sickening.

Congrat's to Miguel Faisca. Great job Adam, you did an immense job for team GB.

So close!

I think given past years they had to pick Miguel otherwise it wouldn't be right, but Adam will def get a change to race elsewhere for sure

Yeah man, definitely keep your head up Adam! You came so far and pushed so well for your country, time to use your contacts to get started!

Just look at what guys like Hugo from last year are doing, all you have to do is stay hungry, you're too young to bow out!

I'm sure all the instructors, your mentors, and especially Rob Barff, will tell you the same thing + a lot more. Job well done!

Dang Adam. Came so close. :( Well done representing the UK and to Miguel for winning the academy! 👍

Grats to Miguel. I'm sure he earned that prestigious red helmet. :sly:

To Adam, this not the end by any means. Now everyone knows who you are and that will open windows that most of us can only dream of. 👍

What was filip larsson position in the end? Anyone know?

I really hope and wishes GT Academy will continue to involve nordic as a standard region for future GT Academys!

All congrats to the winner! Now a new adventure of life opens!

Saidur_Ali
Miguel Faisca is winner.

What a wild race between Miguel and Adam. But, congratulations to Miguel for winning GTA Europe Finals!!!! :D:tup: Now you are going to enjoy your new career as a racecar driver bro, you deserve it.

And Adam, keep it up out there and don't give up. Anyone can be watching you out there and you have talent, soon I'll be hearing you driving a GT spec car for another team in a series.

Good luck whatever you do!:)👍

Latest Posts

Back