GT Academy prize cars

• Thread starter GTP_Monkey
  • 318 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope..blue here too,but did we not "race" them in different colour's during the academy? I swear I saw red,white and yellow ones in some of the higher challenges.

I think we only raced against different color cars.

Yeah, they're both the Aurora blue. I have a feeling everyone is going to get the same one.

I think the other colors were only opponents.

Since one guy already posted video, figured I do some too (especially now that I got my HD-PVR fixed :D)

Here's what I have planned:

And technically a day behind, but here's the first two:

Gonna try every wednesday to be the very first person to get good HD video of these cars in action here in this thread (and maybe on the internets).

Eh eh... Trolling is not my thing but I also can't say anything specific. Anyway, if everything goes well there's only 1 day to wait.

Well, I pretty much consider it trolling if you're just going to come on here and pretty much say, " I have a secret ha ha and I'm not telling." I'm sure that if there was something going to happen, more people than just you would know about it and so far I have not seen or heard even a hint of anything happening or being announced on Friday. So, my ever so wise and all knowing friend, unless you can post proof of your claims, you are just considered a troll starving for attention. Now, I've fed you twice, you should be good for awhile. Peace.

That is what I meant,sir..

I was under the impression you were asking if the cars we used were in different colors. Guess I missinterpreted.

Someone beat you to it. Great videos though!

Well, I did kinda acknowledge that since really, the first video is a week late and the 2nd is a day late. The rest of the wednesdays though, I'm on it :mischievous:

Eh eh... Trolling is not my thing but I also can't say anything specific. Anyway, if everything goes well there's only 1 day to wait.

There have been many posts that were kinda along the same thing as yours only to turn out as just attention starved trolls messing with people so everyone tends to be suspicious when one comes along making a similar claim. Now its just a matter of if you are yet another Space Empire or another troll, though it seems everyone has already seemingly decided what you are.

Last edited:
R1600Turbo
Just wait until Friday before you jump down his throat.

Hmmm. This lends veracity to his claim of incoming goodies.

</pot stirring>

Just wait until Friday before you jump down his throat.

It's all fun and games until someone posts a leak and starts bustin' knee-caps. :sly: No, but seriously. It's all good. Even if he is wrong, I've had my euphoria from his hint of DLC/add-ons/updates.:gtplanet:

Hmmm. This lends veracity to his claim of incoming goodies.

</pot stirring>

No, I have no idea. :lol:

I'm just saying, this has happened before. People with inside info post something, people jump on them for trolling, then it turns out to be true and they all feel like idiots.

If he is wrong, then jump on him AFTER that date....

R1600Turbo

I'm just saying, this has happened before. People with inside info post something, people jump on them for trolling, then it turns out to be true and they all feel like idiots.

Lol. I got the comment. 👍

-2 to your pot stirring skillz. ;)

I won't be jumping on that bandwagon in any event. I paid for the game and offered DLC because I make my own money and am perfectly capable of deciding what to spend it on. If anything more is GIVEN away that's just gravy, sauce and icing.

This. While I'm not exactly believing everything just yet, I'm also not placing judgement until I see how everything goes. Like I said, he could go from zero to hero like Space Empire did.

I still stick to what I said earlier. There is no reason for this guy to come in here with his school girl " I got a secret and I'm not telling" antics and starting rumors when all its gonna do is cause disappointment to those that get their hopes up at any little hint of something new happening. He either needs to say what he knows since he already opened up the can of worms or just keep quiet and let PD make an announcment if there is indeed something happening. There is no reason for him to do what he did. It only adds to the rumor mill.

Don't know if this is what the gentleman was referring to, but there is a new seasonal up that requires the new GTA Leaf to run. Dang it anyway. Still haven't finished off the Ferrari Nurb. Now I have 2 more to get done.

Easy enough to gold both race and TT. I suspect we will get a new seasonal the next few Fridays with the previous week's released GTA car as it's only make.

Last edited:
I got really excited when it said "special prize," and then aww'd when I saw it was a level 0 ticket. I guess at least the engine restoration coupon helps, but still... :lol:

"Last updated: Jul 13th"

*looks at calender* "July 12th"

I just saw the future :eek:

Corny joke aside, this is interesting news. Where exactly do I find this GT Academy Car Challenge?

This was worth the excitement. Kinda of like some more GT Academy!

@RACECAR: It's in the Seasonal section if course. :)

This was worth the excitement. Kinda of like some more GT Academy!

@RACECAR: It's in the Seasonal section if course. :)

Yeah, just noticed that. Quite the surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back