GT Auto Lexus IS-F Cup by Yokohama; On Hold?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 461 comments
  • 22,556 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to join if I qualify.

redcouch1212
redcouch1
Super Black/Tor Red
#97

updated color, finally got around to making this car today. Has anyone been practicing Fuji? I ran a few laps and jsut played with the transmission, was running 1:42.9s
 
GTP Name: C.D
PSN Name: RetriSearain
Car Colors (body/wheels): FantasiaGrun / Flash Green
Car Number: 1

Limit's 522 HP...how many CV is that?
 
Last edited:
Hey guys I hate to do this, but I don't really have a choice.

Effective immediately I am canceling this series. For personal reasons I can no longer be the host and I need to concentrate on other things, including GT Academy at this time.

Now, if someone else wants to take over the reins I would be glad to supply you with everything you need to take over. I may be able to race in the series, but I cannot run it right now.
 
Hey guys I hate to do this, but I don't really have a choice.

Effective immediately I am canceling this series. For personal reasons I can no longer be the host and I need to concentrate on other things, including GT Academy at this time.

Now, if someone else wants to take over the reins I would be glad to supply you with everything you need to take over. I may be able to race in the series, but I cannot run it right now.

:eek: Such a good idea for a series down the toilet!?!?
 
Not really somebody I'm sure could take this over, come o somebody!!
 
I feel you on this one R1600, I put my series on hold until GT Academy is over. Hopefully this will come back when the time is right.
 
mmmta madre!!! well, lets hope someone with fast connection take the lead, i mean, i was really looking forward to this series.
 
mmmta madre!!! well, lets hope someone with fast connection take the lead, i mean, i was really looking forward to this series.

Que tal compadre? Family's from Guadalajara. JALIIIISCO xD


I'm hosting the series now guys. R1600Turbo's done an awesome job getting everyone together and forming the spirit of the series and I hope I can continue it on to the best of my ability.

Thanks RT.

Now let's go racing!
 
Que tal compadre? Family's from Guadalajara. JALIIIISCO xD


I'm hosting the series now guys. R1600Turbo's done an awesome job getting everyone together and forming the spirit of the series and I hope I can continue it on to the best of my ability.

Thanks RT.

Now let's go racing!

jajaja arriba las Chivas del Guadalajara!!!!saludos compa!

thx, then looking forward for qualifying sessions, i think ill make it on saturday cause i return from work late.
 
Last edited:
jajaja arriba las Chivas del Guadalajara!!!!saludos compa!

thx, then looking forward for qualifying sessions, i think ill make it on saturday couse i return from work late.

Good to know this thing is back on!
 
Nice! Are we still doing it this week?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back