GT Auto Lexus IS-F Cup by Yokohama; On Hold?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 461 comments
  • 22,556 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Practice race this weekend anybody? Saturday night maybe?
 
Practice race this weekend anybody? Saturday night maybe?

If you can make it happen at about 7-8 EST I'm in!! I have the ITCC at 9. I'd love to take part of that race!
 
I'd be very interested in joining if still possible.

GTP Name: kuanti
PSN Name: GTP_Kuan
Car Colors (body/wheels): Black/White
Car Number: #51
 
I really want in on this!

GTP name: Mista Mustard
PSN Name: Mista_Mustard
Car Colors (Body/Wheels) : Beige/Black
Car Number : 98
 
I have two birthdays to attend this weekend. I wont be able to make it.
 
Finally got some time to test n tune this car, Made it around the fuji f in 1.40.840 seems to be about as quick as i can go with this tune.
 
That's pretty good actually. As long as you have the right mods, you're good to go.
 
set it up per rules :)

The doodoo brown color may be slowing me down a hair
 
I'm sorry, I can't allow you to run with any color other than some ridiculous mustard yellow. :dunce:

haha, ya I thought of that, I would just hate to buy a bunch of mustard yellow cars to paint my racecars lol. The doo doo brown i thought would be kinda unique :sly:
 
Jav
If you can make it happen at about 7-8 EST I'm in!! I have the ITCC at 9. I'd love to take part of that race!

We could do it at 7pm. Race would be about 20 laps no a different track from what we have scheduled.

YO! how about 90?

👍
 
Hey R1600, will we have a sign up sheet for the practice race at 4pm PST / 7pm EST?
 
Hey R1600, will we have a sign up sheet for the practice race at 4pm PST / 7pm EST?

Says first people to enter room get the slots for practice race
 
Oops missed that, thanks Mista.
 
We could do it at 7pm. Race would be about 20 laps no a different track from what we have scheduled.



👍
That's perfect! Plus it will be refreshing to drive this car outside of Fuji for a change!
Never been great on that track...
 
Practice room up for one hour:

1472-6118-3615-5263-5384
 
room up

1472-6118-4216-8218-1313
 
Had my first ride in the IS-F RM in Turbo's room last night. What a difficult car to drive! I will have to figure out how this tuning business works because the default settings are not going to cut it.

BTW Turbo, my #51 is now light blue with white rims, in case you need to update the first post. I won't change the colours any more, promise!
 
Practice race track is Nurburgring GP/F. :)
 
I'm having second thoughts on running this series anyway. Lots of people are like "sign me up!" then they disappear and never return. Plus I'm lacking a bit of motivation here.
 
I'm having second thoughts on running this series anyway. Lots of people are like "sign me up!" then they disappear and never return. Plus I'm lacking a bit of motivation here.

I get what you're saying man! But come raceday you'll see a great turnout! Tomorrow's race will be a good indication of what to expect...
I've recieved 3 messages from people asking for help on their setups, so right there I can see the interest!
Don't loose the motivation my friend, you have something great going on here!
 
I'm having second thoughts on running this series anyway. Lots of people are like "sign me up!" then they disappear and never return. Plus I'm lacking a bit of motivation here.

Stop being such a drama-mama rt :P. You know its a great series and just like the spec series it will turn out great.
 
He's got the "Academy blues." I would too if I made it to the second round. :indiff:
 
Anticipating tomorrow. I'm still running your set-up Turbo and I still can't see too many problems.
It's Fuji more than the car for myself.
 
I'm in, even though most of you on here are probably a lot better racers than me. I'm just lookin' to have some fun. Coolest thing about this is making the car.

GTP: ajgebhardt
PSN: ajgebhardt
Car: Plum Crazy/Casablanca White
Number: 4
 
I'm having second thoughts on running this series anyway. Lots of people are like "sign me up!" then they disappear and never return. Plus I'm lacking a bit of motivation here.

thats probably because there are 50+ drivers in the list and just 16 gonna participate on the series
 
thats probably because there are 50+ drivers in the list and just 16 gonna participate on the series

I would have to agree there. I'm kind of hoping there isn't the huge turnout. I remember trying to put up a qualifying lap for another race and I sucked compared to the other times that were posted. Maybe an "A" series for you guys that drive unbelievably well and a "B" series for those that are sub par?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back