GT Auto: Maintenance, Services, Repairs and Facilities

• Thread starter ak101
  • 139 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am for real. With around 700 cars my ps3 isn't quick. Entering an event to find I need to do an oil change could take 10-15 minutes. If GT6 is on ps3 I do not want to waste more time messing around with virtual maintainance

Don't maintain your cars then simple solution :)

ak101

Except it wouldnt be. You would be forced to go through the motions forever. To keep a competitive car.

Your simple solution puts you on a back foot from the start so it's not that simple really.

I hate the variable horse power as it is.

You can't make an impassioned argument about why GT6 needs to be built around this concept only to turn around and say that if you don't like it you don't have to do it. You basically just sunk your entire argument in this thread with that one sentence.

You can't make an impassioned argument about why GT6 needs to be built around this concept only to turn around and say that if you don't like it you don't have to do it. You basically just sunk your entire argument in this thread with that one sentence.

There's no argument!

ak101
Know you see!

Childish taking my post out of context when everyone can see my original post.

You don't strike me as a particularly mature person tbh.

I've previously posted in this thread where and what instances I think maintenance appropriate.
You were too busy trading smart arse comments with Simon to even recognise my proposals.

I'll bid you goodbye in this thread and let you have the last defining word as Internet law dictates last coment = win.

ak101
Essentially needs to be done because it makes a difference with performance.

You're really stubborn. I thought I was the one who carried a spade but you're in one big hole. You suggested putting more stuff in to waste my time and almost everyone disagrees with you. It's a race sim not a garage sim

You're really stubborn. I thought I was the one who carried a spade but you're in one big hole. You suggested putting more stuff in to waste my time and almost everyone disagrees with you. It's a race sim not a garage sim

Yet GT5 features maintenance. That's all I care about in this thread, so the same feature is extended for GT6.

I won't say anything personal regarding the debate. :)

I would go as far as to say that in my opinion, car maintenance was annoying enough in GT5 that if it's in GT6 I would probably give GT6 a pass. I just don't want to deal with that crap.

Yet GT5 features maintenance. That's all I care about in this thread, so the same feature is extended for GT6. :)

GT5 having it doesn't automatically mean GT6 will have it. Hopefully PD is smart enough to realize it's a dumb feature that adds nothing to the experience. You've yet to explain how it adds anything at all to the gameplay experience. If PD thinks like you do, we are in big trouble.

GT5 having it doesn't automatically mean GT6 will have it. Hopefully PD is smart enough to realize it's a dumb feature that adds nothing to the experience. You've yet to explain how it adds anything at all to the gameplay experience. If PD thinks like you do, we are in big trouble.

So be it. Many drivers don’t really pay attention to the signs that their car is telling them unless they get in real trouble. However, you must know that automobile negligence has its price. :)

Last edited:
Why would anyone want forced maintenance to distract you from the reason you play it and thats to race.

Still waiting for proof of this.

Visit to the POLL and see the evidence supporting AUTOMOTIVE MAINTENANCE FOR GRAN TURISMO 6!!! Go on, search and nagg on the voters who prefer improving and expanding GT Auto!

ak101
Visit to the POLL and see the evidence supporting AUTOMOTIVE MAINTENANCE FOR GRAN TURISMO 6!!! Go on, search and nagg on the voters who prefer improving and expanding GT Auto!

Your basing this on 37 votes out of how many million?

ak101
concertrate on your vote.

Im sorry? im not sure what you mean by that i asked you are you basing this on 37 votes? since there are more people than that on gtp more if you include the people who bought gt5 that arent here the votes in that thread cant be taken as a majority.

Im sorry? im not sure what you mean by that i asked you are you basing this on 37 votes? since there are more people than that on gtp more if you include the people who bought gt5 that arent here the votes in that thread cant be taken as a majority.

Are you simon?

ak101
Are you simon?

I thought the answer to your question is obvious.

As for me posting i was curious about how you base a majority vote on or how you can say a majority favours this when its hardly a large amount of people voting.

am i not allowed to ask questions?

Don't bother with him thelvynau. I just wanted to see proof that he owns a Subaru Impreza WRX Sti which he obviously isn't going to do since it's a lie as I'm guessing he's about 15.

As for me posting i was curious about how you base a majority vote on or how you can say a majority favours this when its hardly a large amount of people voting.

At the moment it favours this thread. Regardless the votes, finally it's PD decision!

I probably wouldnt have persisted only i was curious as to how that poll constitutes a majority of players when so few have voted.

Don't bother with him thelvynau. I just wanted to see proof that he owns a Subaru Impreza WRX Sti which he obviously isn't going to do since it's a lie as I'm guessing he's about 15.

Giving this proof will settle what? I think your going overboard!

ak101
At the moment it favours this thread. Regardless the votes, finally it's PD decision!

Ok im going to leave it there i doubt a good answer can be obtained from so few votes.

What's that got to do with this thread?

What did it have to do with the thread in the first place when you claimed to own it? You posted that you owned the car, I'm asking you to prove it. Can you do it or not? Because otherwise you're posting false information which is against the AUP - https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back