GT F1 Car's Photo Thread

• Thread starter Rac3rX
  • 172 comments
I must be faster then Fred Simoes.

Great pics. Guys. HAHAHAHAHA :dopey:

no really, I have got a question: is there any other formula besides this one? Like in GT3 you could drive diferent foruma models. Yes yes, I know, this probably has been posted somewhere, but I couldn`t find it.
When I win my first formula, expect some pics ;)

Puschkin
I must be faster then Fred Simoes.

Great pics. Guys. HAHAHAHAHA :dopey:

no really, I have got a question: is there any other formula besides this one? Like in GT3 you could drive diferent foruma models. Yes yes, I know, this probably has been posted somewhere, but I couldn`t find it.
When I win my first formula, expect some pics ;)

No problem to say it again :

This is the only F1 model in GT4 :indiff:

The coveted Black F1 :D

18813268-L.jpg

18813276-L.jpg

18813291-L.jpg

18813294-L.jpg

18813285-L.jpg

18813290-L.jpg

18813275-L.jpg

18813297-L.jpg

18813282-L.jpg

MJW
Thank you,I`ve just won it in that 24 houres of "the ring".
Did anyone notice that this F1 is the only with "Mobil",and not "Castrol"?
Oh I did, i was gonna start a thread about it, but i had no pics so figured it was useless, i've got 6 different F1's now, the 7th time i got an F1 it was another white one and i sold it by accident :ouch: BTW at Hãt©h you know you can change the channel and your PS2 will still be on right!?

Holy Crap dude!7 F1 cars! That is just too much time investment 4 me. Im 2 hours away from winning my 1st f1 car. Unfortunately I have to balance school and GT4 and my GF. I want that BLACK one though, ooooffff its so freakin sweet! Again though there is no way I will ever win 100% of this game. Ne body think Gameshark would allow u to get the black f1 car?

i just completed the 24hrs at the ring...pretty long race eh :dopey:
anyway, won a green/whiteF1 , now that ive seen this tread im now on my second run 👍 damn that blue/white F1 is soo beatiful,
the black one is totaly bad ass a good reward for 100%
im glad ive completed the mission hall, that took me the most time.. sometimes i tought i never could do it but i did it, wat a victory :crazy:

C70T5
908 Bhp and only 504KG in weight ;)

PS as for the top end speed you can't you play with the gears?

F1 cars generate a very large amount of drag at high speed due to the excessive downforce from all the aerodynamic aids.

You can make the gearing longer, but its not going to give you much more top speed.

In real life, when an F1 driver lifts off the throttle in 7th gear, there is enough drag to generate a full 1G of decceleration before he even touches the brakes. I am not sure if GT4 is accurate in this regard, as I haven't got the F1 car yet.

edit: hmmm, the driver isn't wearing a HANS....

Hey guys, their is an easy way to get a number of f1 cars. I hope this works, since i'm most of the way through it. But go to formula GT and do all but the last race. then save and restart the ps2. Using the PS2's browser, copy that game save onto as many other cards as you have, then load up one card, start and exit out of the last race and restart the consul until you get one of the corlors you want. save, load up the next card and repeat. once you have one all the colors you want buy them onto your main card.

[EDIT]

EXTREME HALL:
Formula GT World : Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89

DANGIT!!!

Well it still works for those of you with the japanese version of the game right?

Really? I won another F1 at the F1 championship under Extreme Hall. Actually, it was the Black F1... I'm gonna go take pics of it...

Maybe its different with the Japanese version? B/C thats what I have...

EDIT: sorry I didn't read the whole thread. So yeah I guess its different on the Japanese Version. he he he. :)

mflintjer
*drooling* -- THAT is SWEET!! I have to say, the F1 in Black takes the cake!! :)

I have to agree, Its so far the freshest (the blue one and the red are hot as well)

Great pics, keep em comming

i like my f1 in blue its very nice :dopey:

Attachments

• IMG0039.JPG
    IMG0039.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG0040.JPG
    IMG0040.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG0041.JPG
    IMG0041.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG0042.JPG
    IMG0042.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 35
Did anyone else notice that in gt4 thr F1 car is pretty slow, compared to real life? I've been to an IRL race at Chicagoland speedway, and they were going 244mph on a track that wasn't exactly straight. I'm kind of disappointed that the gt4 f1 can only do 220mph. :\

Opliko
Did anyone else notice that in gt4 thr F1 car is pretty slow, compared to real life? I've been to an IRL race at Chicagoland speedway, and they were going 244mph on a track that wasn't exactly straight. I'm kind of disappointed that the gt4 f1 can only do 220mph. :\

If I have understood well, you have seen a real life race in Chicago? If so, was this Formula 1 race, or Indy series race? I think that the Indy formulas are bigger and faster then Formula 1 cars :) correct me if I`m wrong

Puschkin
If I have understood well, you have seen a real life race in Chicago? If so, was this Formula 1 race, or Indy series race? I think that the Indy formulas are bigger and faster then Formula 1 cars :) correct me if I`m wrong

Indycars drive on ovals (and this year for the first time on street tracks :crazy: ).They don`t really need to get off the pedal on a oval.These cars are fully made for oval racing (better aerodynamics).This gives them a higher speed.
Formula 1 races don`t have ovals,so the speed is lower.They need to brake,and need more downforce for cornering.This brings down the speed.
What I want to say is that Indycars are only faster on ovals,because they go flat out with less downforce and better airflow than a F1 car.That`s why these F1 cars can`t go that fast.

Latest Posts

Back