Welcome to...

mainbanner6wo.jpg
Week 98
themebanner2gu.jpg
This week’s theme will be
"Renault Is In Trouble"

as chosen by Week 96 Winner
alexwrc.

Cars: Any cars, but a Renault must be the most important car in the image.
Tracks: ANY
Phototravel: YES
Further explanation of theme:
In the words of alexwrc:
Renault is in trouble. The car sales are not good lately, and the marketing department is looking for a solution.

Ok, not to worry. They're going to hire a guy from the GTP's photomode scene for the first strategy. It's not clear if that will fix the problem, or will leave them in bankrupt.

They need a powerful photo to make a graphic advertising of Renault Sport, that will be published in european magazines. You have a week to take that photo and enhance the sporty image of the brand.

Franz, who is very generous, will finish the ad, so you don't have to do anything else than the photo.

Renault car list:

rules4sj.jpg

• Winner will pick the theme for the following week.
  • Post your final entry in red letters. Such as “Final Entry”.
  • A preview image may be used, but it may be no bigger than 300*400 pixels by either photo orientation.

• You may have two honorable mentions if a preview image is not used.
  • You may change your Final Entry once. If if you do so, please edit your original entry make a new post linking to it.
  • Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
  • Do not post more than three photos in this thread.
  • Only one entry may be submitted.

Photoshop adjustments, and filters list:

• Crop
  • Resize
  • Levels
  • Brightness/Contrast
  • Hue/Saturation
  • Blur filters
  • Noise filters
  • Sharpen filters

Photoshop Tools List:

• Type tool
  • Sharpen tool
  • Burn tool
  • Dodge Tool
  • Blur tool
  • Smudge tool
  • Clone Stamp Tool (for removing watermark)

[Note:No plug-ins for any of the above adjustments or filters are to be used]
You can use layers for overlay and layer adjustments, but not to alter the geometry and original
subject matter of the picture: like adding stickers and body kits, and objects that are not in the original image.

deadlinebanner6ch.jpg
Deadline for Week 98 is Saturday, March 14th.

Last edited:
Franz will make the actual ad and it will be posted after all is said and done. All entrants have to do is edit the photo.

Don't you know I have a private jet :lol: but hey I wouldn't mind to have some fun with the winner shot :D

Private jet

avioni.jpg

Glad you liked the idea and didn't want to kick my ass :lol:

Anyway I'm open to invite the canadian photomode crew to some beers if finally come here.

:lol: What a GREEEEAAAAATTTT theme, much like a challenge, and I love challenges :mischievous:
This will gonna be great, and I have a perfect idea for it :D

Great idea, alexwrc! 👍 I will enter this one for sure. I already have a nice car in mind. :embarrassed:

Just to say that Franz didn't know he was going to make the ad thing. I made it up, but finally worked :D. He's very generous, I said it.

Last edited:
Final entry:

To tell the truth, my photoshop skills are not by any means near mediocre :ill: Thus, I thought it would be better to leave it just like that, besides, I can't think of anything better.

Your photoshop skills are not by any means near mediocre, but the car still looks good 👍

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

FINAL ENTRY

"Renault, dreams come true"​

Last edited:
Couldnt really think of what to do, but came up with this. Clio beating japanese cars on their own track...

Final Entry

Yay! grncivic03, the picture turned out great, eh? :dopey: :)

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

All Cilo's. No one driving anything else?? Cilo is all u can drive. Get some of the others in there!!

Back