GT Photomode 2.0 Competition -Week 98- closed

Swiss Legend, that's an awesome zoom blur you've go there 👍

In fact, that's a perfect shot! Way better than mine! :cheers:

I'm bothered with the car choice though :indiff:
Thanks buddy, but my shot is no where near the quality of yours. I appreciate you saying that though. I picked the Avantime because there were too many clios, and I hate the Megane. (even more than the avantime! :lol:)

That was a great list LdS came up with! I certainly saved that shot to my HD too. A privilege of truly amazing shots.

LdS
One thing that I praise is the overall feeling of the shot. There is something funny in your shot that scares the hell out of me, I don’t know if it is because of that tone of red + the green + the blue + the the end of the road and the fact that the road looks so long and it never ends - “what’s in the end of the road? The unknown”; but is is pretty scary.:scared:

In a side note I think Swiss has a very sweet shot, and it is not receiving the praise he deserves. And that shot, yes, I say, it is in par with Bram’s shot (but still I say, Brams shot FTW!!!)
I feel the same way about 80Y's shot. The overall result is great, the colors are amazing. The car cleaning and blending the car to fit in better with the blur will come in time, and with the use of PS. :D
Gimp is stupid hard to work with. It's more than annoying to use. So big props to you 80Y for getting that result with GIMP

Thanks for you comment as well LdS, saying my shot is on par with Brams is quite nice of you. But I don't agree, I think my shot looks thrown together and quite rough. That thought brings me to a new thought,
Bram and I certainly have one thing in common. We don't think much of the work we produce sometimes, & we both undervalue (for lack of a better term) our works to some extent.

This has been a really great 2.0 week. I guess with that, I should say that the
Competition is closed
cuz my lazy ass should've closed it Saturday :P

Back