GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

From my point of view, the really sad thing about no Nissan means no Nismo TV, probably the only non-geoblocked source to watch the race online. :|
Nismo TV are currently running a poll on YouTube, asking whether they should try to get the rights to broadcast the race despite them not entering a GT-R in next year’s edition. So far 97% if the voters have said yes (who the hell would say no to free coverage?). So there’s still hope!

I'd still say the Schnitzer M6 is my early pick. But the Competition 911 is definitely a big chance.

Good looking livery too.

No prizes for guessing which car I'm cheering for :D

But Rick Kelly isn't competing.... Yes, I think we can guess. :dopey: :lol:👍

I'm hoping for either a Porsche or a Bentley victory.

Last edited:
I'm just happy to see some strong representation from the Stuttgart brand.

Hopefully they get a fair deal with the BOP as they've never been the car to beat at the 12hr.

Find it so odd he put in a legendary drive in the 650s in 2016 Bathurst, won it easily. Comes back a year later in the AMG, runs up front but makes a huge mistake towards the end; pisses off his teammate and loses the race. Comes back a year later in a 650s for a one off?

Why not come back to McLaren for a full drive? Especially since they'll be running a 720s GT3 next year.

Even odder, Parente driving a Bentley this year in PWC?

Find it so odd he put in a legendary drive in the 650s in 2016 Bathurst, won it easily. Comes back a year later in the AMG, runs up front but makes a huge mistake towards the end; pisses off his teammate and loses the race. Comes back a year later in a 650s for a one off?

Why not come back to McLaren for a full drive? Especially since they'll be running a 720s GT3 next year.

I believe Giz couldn't drive for McLaren, due to date clashes last year. I remember him saying he wanted to defend his title with the team, but couldn't.

I believe Giz couldn't drive for McLaren, due to date clashes last year. I remember him saying he wanted to defend his title with the team, but couldn't.
^ This

His number one priority is his drive with RBHRT in Supercars.

Back