GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

As much as I like the Huracan GT3. It'd be awesome to have a Bentley (or two) back on the Aus GT grid. 👍
Well, my eyes widened and heart jumped, when Daniel said he'd have the NSX, but I know they want customer support from the manufacturer. Erebus don't play when it comes to GTs.

Erebus should go with whatever manufacturer is offering the best deal, now & for the future.

That includes: purchase price, manufacturer support, running costs & updates.

Trying to find who left and saw there wasn’t any RealTime Racing cars. Wonder what they are up to.

I think they are moving to the TCR class.

Cadillac (left), Magnus (IMSA), GMG (GTS), Wright (IMSA), RealTime (TCR?) and Absolute (?) are the absences I noticed. At least the GT4 field is strong.

Here is the livery for the (sadly) only Corvette.

callawaylivery.jpg

My left ear is really loving this.

No kidding. :lol: Well, at least they got it on YouTube! Everything else was screwed up, but they got part of it right... or left? Maybe by the end of the season they'll have it dialed in just to change the delivery method for 2019.

The new Continental GT3 has taken a little bit of time to grow on me but jeez, it looks incredible. :drool: That sound isn't half bad either.

Back