GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedster502
  • 8,876 comments
  • 774,819 views
Is there a free stream for the US? **** geoblocking…
 
Last edited:
Steam is live and warm up lap started.
 
Last edited:
The English stream is a bit blurry. Thankfully the German one is okay. Just need to have both streams open and mute the German one.
 
Is there a free stream for the US? **** geoblocking…
Try the motorsport.tv app on a firestick. The 1st 2 hrs are also in the Racer channel (mavtv) if you like buzzbike commercials.
 
I'm watching it on motorsport.tv right now on my PC, though I can't seem to get it on my smart TV unfortunately.

EDIT: On another note, this is neat.
Screenshot 2025-06-21 090730.png
 
Last edited:
The English stream is a bit blurry. Thankfully the German one is okay. Just need to have both streams open and mute the German one.
I tried that, unfortunately it's not sharing the same director so sometimes they'll be running two different onboards, or one will be running an onboard while the other is using track cameras e.t.c. so the audio disconnect just as annoying in regards to watchability.

I'm only flicking to it on and off so it's not a deal-breaker but it's certainly a bit jarring when the cars blur + stretch going off camera.
 
Aston Martin Vantage wrecked on plfazgarten, I hate that section.
 
The English stream is a bit blurry. Thankfully the German one is okay. Just need to have both streams open and mute the German one.
The Motorsport stream is in 30fps. The German one is in 60. Thats why the German one looks better.
 
Red flag due to electric failure in the pit area.
 
Well, red flag for a power cut was not something I was expecting...
 
I just jumped on to see how it was going and was like what's going on?
 
I would have liked the camera to go around to the back of that Aston to see the damage from Haase running into the back of it coming out of the slow zone awhile back.
 
I just jumped on to see how it was going and was like what's going on?
Seems like there is a power outage on the track and in pits.
 
Btw. Anyone else here at the ring? If you wanna meet up, let me know.

#teampörpel #schorlegewidder

💜💜💜💜
 
Last edited:
Back