GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedster502
  • 8,876 comments
  • 774,742 views
Btw. Anyone else here at the ring? If you wanna meet up, let me know.

#teampörpel #schorlegewidder

💜💜💜💜
If you happen to bump into any of the Cupra intervention vehicles, care to snap a few pictures?
 
If you happen to bump into any of the Cupra intervention vehicles, care to snap a few pictures?
Unfortunately not…

I‘m focused on staying hydrated.
 

Attachments

  • 6F114A32-5996-48A7-92F2-DB4B6FED0396.jpeg
    6F114A32-5996-48A7-92F2-DB4B6FED0396.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 15
If there's one thing this red flag is doing is showing people cook food and making me hungry.
 
I guess that's one good thing about a red flag, gives some teams a chance to work on their cars and get them running.

EDIT: I can't watch it on Motorsport.tv now in english, I can only stream the German Language version.
 
Last edited:
I guess that's one good thing about a red flag, gives some teams a chance to work on their cars and get them running.

EDIT: I can't watch it on Motorsport.tv now in english, I can only stream the German Language version.
Watch the German stream, mute the sound, and get audio from Radio Le Mans.
 
I guess that's one good thing about a red flag, gives some teams a chance to work on their cars and get them running.

EDIT: I can't watch it on Motorsport.tv now in english, I can only stream the German Language version.
Hmm, I'm watching the english version on motorsport.tv.
 
If there's one thing this red flag is doing is showing people cook food and making me hungry.
That's tame. Last year when they had hours and hours to fill there was all sorts of weirdness. I vaguely remember them noticing a bloke had a bog roll in his hands and then proceeded to 'follow' him with the camera. They only panned away when he actually got to the bogs!
 
Jeez, passing those flat beds when the sun is totally dazzling... could go wrong so easily.
 
I'm back watching the race again. I saw a frunk fly open, hehe.

Motorsport.tv was indeed Geolocked. Apparently Racer+ is holding an exclusive stream for the US, so I subbed to it for now. I'm going to unsub later.

EDIT: Ah, the frunk open is from the Falken Porsche. That's a shame, I hope they can get the car back in action.
 
Last edited:
#98 BMW second for now. Hopefully they can get on top and stay there until the end of race.
 
Yeah, that was bad luck for Falken and the #94... but with 7 911's in the top class and one M4, I'll take the slightly more level playing field!
 
Just realised there's a racing driver called Peter Bonk driving one of the GT4 Beemers.

Edit: oh my god he has a brother.
Screenshot_20250621-212826.png
 
Last edited:
Given the spread of manufacturers in the field it's good to see the top 6 are/were all from different manufacturers.
 
Speaking of bonk; Julien Andlauer who was in 2nd place just crashed into a 911 Cup car. 😐
 
Last edited:
Has the Mustang been running this high all race?
 
Last edited:
Back