GT Sport 1.12 Update Now Available

I'm hoping the update includes a new system that for each time some div hits the back of my car I get credited £20 into my bank account linked to PlayStation. It's about as realistic as the dross in these threads!

haha ha nice one ...on the subject I hope they give me back all the days of log ins I didn't get at the beginning of the game because it was broken just like custom liveries :banghead: ...or free cars for having collectors edition and getting robbed :dunce:

Any comments about how Daytona is not an iconic track and not realizing that the Oval is only a part of Daytona and the full course holds events and has been for decades that attracts word class drivers and teams to compete must fail to realize that every year they just happen to run a race known as the Rolex 24 hour which most top racers from many disciplines consider to be one of the crown jewels of motorsports.

Below is just a list of some of the top drivers which took the green flag and raced in the 2018 race just held a couple of weeks ago.

Do a history of past race winners and competitors over the years and you will come up with basically a who is who in motorsport racing.

So not understanding the importance of Daytona Motor Speedway as it relates to motorsports history basically just shows a lack of knowledge when it comes to the history of motorsports.

Some of the more notable names which started this years Rolex 24,

Two-time F1 champion Fernando Alonso, the Spanish McLaren driver who will make his first appearance at Daytona as part of the United Autosports Ligier LMP2 team.

Active F1 driver is on sports car duty at the Rolex 24: Canadian Lance Stroll, who has been confirmed for a second season with the Williams F1 team this year.

Other drivers with an F1 connection: Lando Norris, a McLaren junior driver and FIA European Formula 3 champion, is teaming with Alonso in the United Autosports entry. And 2017 Williams test and reserve driver Paul Di Resta, who raced in F1 with Force India for two years, will be part of a sister team to Alonso’s in another United Autosports Ligier.

Of course, another racer with very strong F1 and U.S. ties returns to IMSA competition this season as—for the first time in his career—a full-time sports car driver. Juan Pablo Montoya not only has F1, NASCAR, IndyCar, and IMSA wins on his resume, but this year he will be going for the championship as part of the new Team Penske Acura ARX-05 two-car Prototype team.

The other Team Penske Acura is just as star-studded, as ex-IndyCar racer Helio Castroneves moves to IMSA for the full season, joined by Ricky Taylor, the 2017 IMSA champ. They will partner with still another IndyCar full-timer and race winner, Graham Rahal, for the four longest races of the year.

Past series champ and Indy 500 winner Ryan Hunter-Reay will be part of the Wayne Taylor Racing Konica-Minolta Cadillac Prototype team, which won the 2017 series championship.

The other Action Express car has regular driver Christian Fittipaldi
Personally I think both the daytona oval and infeild track are mediocre. just to flat and bland. same as idianapolis too.

just my opinion though. I know some people love them.

what was the tyre glitch I have read about? I was on daily races earlier in the week and had a feeling something wasn’t right when people running identical Gr3s without pitting and running fast times as if having all the grip in the world.

What is going on with this curious update? I have to delete a game and some vides to get more than 40GB of free space. And then the download takes a minute and it`s only 108MB. waiting now 10 minutes for "copy"... and there is only 40% processed...

Why would you say this? Did you test it? Others have tested and say it's gone. What's your deal?

It was said in the thread regarding te glitch it hasn‘t been fixed...

People lie, it's fun on the internet. It's the uninformed repeating of it that causes so many problems. Amazing how many people jumped on it with no proof, loving the negative when it comes to GTS.

Cannot speak to all of the cars, but, I've tuned chassis only on the Gr.3 458 and it is every bit as stable/predictable as the BoP'd Gr.3 991.

Edit to add... based on that, I make an assumption that the others can also be tuned to run stable/predictable.
And, ABS only.

Last edited:
People lie, it's fun on the internet. It's the uninformed repeating of it that causes so many problems. Amazing how many people jumped on it with no proof, loving the negative when it comes to GTS.
I just assumed it as multiple people said it. Should‘ve added an „apparently“ to my initial post.
But yeah, I just posted it because I love to bash PD and GTS...

So are the updated Gr3 cars actually faster, or just more comfortable? I've been hoping they would even the playing field in Gr3 for quite awhile now.

So are the updated Gr3 cars actually faster, or just more comfortable? I've been hoping they would even the playing field in Gr3 for quite awhile now.

There is no reason why they wouldn't be faster now, if they are actually easier to drive that is, there has been no change to the BOP either, so that won't hinder any potential improvement. Whether they have improved enough to be competitive is the key, I myself have not tested any yet as there are no sport races using them today.

There is no reason why they wouldn't be faster now, if they are actually easier to drive that is, there has been no change to the BOP either, so that won't hinder any potential improvement. Whether they have improved enough to be competitive is the key, I myself have not tested any yet as there are no sport races using them today.
Drivability does not directly relate to speed.

If you’re ever expecting an even field with stocked setups I’m afraid that will never happen, there will be always a track where a certain car is op (mustang on monza/porsche on suzuka etc..). Gearboxes are way too different from each other

If you had to go steady on the throttle coming out of corner and now you don't
There are many drivers who are were more than capable of handling the Ferrari before this update. The problem wasn't lack of stability it was lack of speed relative to the 911, M6, etc. If they only improved the comfort/drivability of the car and not the actual set up or grip level then it will not increase its potential it will just make it easier to drive for less skilled drivers.

The Ferrari gr.3 didn't lack in speed at all. Last time Yamagwia appeared in Sport Mode with Gr.3 the 458 was the fastest around that track. It was hard to handle though.
I'm sure there's a handful of people that could take just about any Gr3 car and put it in the top 5. So, what's your point? It's not a coincidence that the leaderboards just about every day are filled with 911's, C7's, M6's, and AMG's.

I'm sure there's a handful of people that could take just about any Gr3 car and put it in the top 5. So, what's your point? It's not a coincidence that the leaderboards just about every day are filled with 911's, C7's, M6's, and AMG's.

My point is that you said the Ferrari Gr.3 lacked in speed which is not true.

It lacked in stability due to stock setup being bad. If it lacked in speed you wouldn't see it in the top1 in several regions on a fast track like Kyoto.

We see more M6s because it's just OP atm, more 911s because its stock setup is the best and Mustangs and Vettes (since last UP) because they're crazy fast on straights. The AMG is a well balanced car and very stable.

Back