GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
What I meant by "didn't seem to do much" - I've done few more races, again - seemingly alone on the track, and again - dissed by others :banghead:

Already ordered the cable. If it won't work, and it's something else, like ISP issue - at least my conscience will be (a bit) calmer, knowing that I did what I could to not mess up other people races.
Thanks again, and a Happy New Year! :gtpflag:

These work a treat if you can’t run a Ethernet cable yourself.
With some you have to ensure your PS4 and router are on the same electrical circuit but you should be able to find all the info online 👍
https://www.tp-link.com/uk/home-networking/powerline/

The automatic transmissions absolutely do not downshift when they should and end up bogging the engine at full throttle. It's like an old Ford, Dodge, or Chevy Automatic with the kickdown linkage disconnected.
Edit: Just to clarify... The GT automatics do not downshift anywhere close to how the real world automatic transmissions downshift.

Last edited:
As of a few days ago my TC hasn't been working properly. I used to use it on standing starts so the launch would be easier, but now everytime I try and launch with TC I just get the same wheel spin as if it was off. This happens independently of the value it's on.

Anyone know how to fix it?

I've just got the g923 running with GT Sport and everything is working right, except for the brake pedal reading by GT Sport.

~70% brake pedal input (just before the physical harder progressive spring starts) equates to 100% in game.
It should be 1:1 ratio with just the full physical depress to register at 100% brake force in-game.

Testing with Grid 2 and G-Hub, it is 1:1, so it's only GT Sport that is multiplying the input, or not registering the full travel.

I tried adjusting the wheel/pedal settings with G-Hub, however they didn't save to the devices, GT Sport seems to have it's own exclusive config.

I've tried calibration by stomping on the pedal to 100% after plugging into the PS4 and also once the GT Sport menu loads, however to no avail.

My connection gets lost randomly, even if the connection of both the console and internet modem are ok and stable

I believe you force the downshift by a combination of braking and throttling at same time. It is tricky. I have won races using auto when I was first learning.

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post this but ever since a few months ago I can’t join online lobbies with more than 3-5 people in them at the time I join. I try to join and get “Disconnected from Network” [NE-210A40A4]
I have a stable 80-100mbps connection and it started to happen all of a sudden, before I was able to join anybody anytime I wanted. If I join a newly created lobby and it starts to get full I end up getting disconnected. I don’t know if anyone else has this issue?

I no longer receive a prize car after completing the daily marathon. I have been in contact with Sony 3 times now, but no resolution.
I have restored my licenses, deactivated and then reactivated my PS4 Pro as my primary PS4. Yesterday, I was told to delete the game and reinstall it. All were successfully completed, but still no resolution. Can anyone help?

0.0 at the settings but the chase cam wasn’t actually moving as much so I went back into the settings and moved my chase cam from 0.0 to 0.1 and then back to 0.0 and then it worked weird right? This happens everytime I restart my game. It’ll still be on 0.0 but it doesn’t sway as much so I have to change it and change it back manually everytime can u fix this (bug I think)?

0.0 at the settings but the chase cam wasn’t actually moving as much so I went back into the settings and moved my chase cam from 0.0 to 0.1 and then back to 0.0 and then it worked weird right? This happens everytime I restart my game. It’ll still be on 0.0 but it doesn’t sway as much so I have to change it and change it back manually everytime can u fix this (bug I think)?
I'm not quite sure if that is a bug or not, also happens to me.

VBR
Please report all bugs & issues you find in the Demo & the full game here.

In GT Sport Driving School Event 18. "Driving Out-In-Out: 2" the Event Overview scrolling text says...

"Continuing from lesson 17, try driving through a corner in an Out-In-Out line. Drive on the outer side of the track at the corner exit, going into the inner side of the track, then pass through the outer side of the track on the way out of the corner. The key to driving smoothly is to use the full width of the track."

They just need to replace the word exit with entry and it won't be so confusing! Cheers!

Last edited:
Can someone please help explain why I received this message?

The car livery is still shown on the uploader's discovr gallery and I own the car the in question and have the livery applied correctly as far
as I can so I am somewhat puzzled as to why this occurred.…

I went from PS4 to PS5 and all my time trial lap times and lap time replies are gone. They still exist on the ps4 though. Also a lot of my mission and circuit experience records differ from what it displays on the ranking vs my record.

I went from PS4 to PS5 and all my time trial lap times and lap time replies are gone. They still exist on the ps4 though. Also a lot of my mission and circuit experience records differ from what it displays on the ranking vs my record.
Did you physically transfer your game save itself from one console to the other?

I just realized that the pedal-position indicator lights on the Mazda RX-500 are broken. They are supposed to light up green when accelerating, amber when coasting and red when breaking but they just light up in amber all the time except when stopping where they turn off completely.

Bizarre. I joined an FIA lobby with a good connection but then the track went black screen. I could see chat, messages, my speedometer etc. But there was no sky and no track. I waited until quali started and it did not fix itself, so ai quit out so as to not risk ruining anyone’s race.
I am running GTS on a PS5 but have done multiple FIA races with no issues until today. Using G29 wheel and pedals, but I used them in the Wednesday race with no issues.

The Fittipaldi EF7 has a design bug. I created a livery on the black version of the Fittipaldi for the new #71 livery competition. The black version has bronze accents and the yellow version bright green accents that you cannot change. Everything looks great on my livery of the black version except when you preview it after I upload it, The bronze accents become bright green like I designed on the yellow version of the car. Totally messes up my design.

I couldn't find any official bug report section on gran-turismo.com. Is this the best place to report? Thanks!

Today I got dropped from daily race in Suzuka. I entered again to the following race and my car's starting position was in the beginning of the second sector. :lol: I think I dropped out quite close to that place during previous race.

Back