GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
I don´t know if this was mentioned before. Since the last update I lost my complete collection of pictures, replays, liveries... on both accounts. There are only two liveries left everything else is gone :ouch:
My free storage is 4.5 Gig now. Anyone had this problem so far and is there a solution to get all this back or is it gone forever?

Last update is broken. I got disconnected after every daily race. Same thing happens to a friend.
Nothing to do with the update... It was released on friday, and everything was fine in friday saturday and sunday.
The servers are having a problem right now, monday. Very weird problem, the lobbies run fine on practice, then in race after a minute or so it automatically disconnects and the lobby gets closed.
Those kind of weird problems could only happen to PD, its incredible lol

Last edited:
Hello everybody

I have I bug from yesterday,when i m driving the brake goes itself,also when I m not press the left trigger.

My controller goes well with other games,I also tried to unistall and reinstall.

But nothing.

Can help me?

Nothing to do with the update... It was released on friday, and everything was fine in friday saturday and sunday.
The servers are having a problem right now, monday. Very weird problem, the lobbies run fine on practice, then in race after a minute or so it automatically disconnects and the lobby gets closed.

Yes I was just watching replays earlier and it had to reconnect a few times, definitely something up today. ;)

:gtplanet::cheers:

Last edited:
Hello everybody

I have I bug from yesterday,when i m driving the brake goes itself,also when I m not press the left trigger.

My controller goes well with other games,I also tried to unistall and reinstall.

But nothing.

Can help me?
Check if you have Brake Assist turned on. That might be the cause.

was happening to us all day yesterday.....is it fixed

Is still happening to s lot of people. Now you can't even use the livery editor because every time you pick a decal it disconnects and you can't get to it.

This is probably just PD making us know how it will be when they shut down the servers.

Last edited:
I just loaded the game (not suspended) and entered Race C, and my connection was fine to do all of that, and at the end of the race it showed red in the top right as if I was disconnected. My internet was fine, chat was pinging after the race, and I see it reconnect in the top right. I exit the race. I get no credit screen, so no credits, no mileage and therefore no car for the daily mileage. The home screen shows 0 miles today. My SR went up from A to S and this was logged in game but it's as if the rest didn't happen.

I know it would only have been a duplicate Gr3 car, but still - is this a known bug? Recent? Happened to anyone else?

Last edited:
I just loaded the game (not suspended) and entered Race C, and my connection was fine to do all of that, and at the end of the race it showed red in the top right as if I was disconnected. My internet was fine, chat was pinging after the race, and I see it reconnect in the top right. I exit the race. I get no credit screen, so no credits, no mileage and therefore no car for the daily mileage. The home screen shows 0 miles today. My SR went up from A to S and this was logged in game but it's as if the rest didn't happen.

I know it would only have been a duplicate Gr3 car, but still - is this a known bug? Recent? Happened to anyone else?
Daily workout mileage only counts when you're connected, so yes, it won't count when you're disconnected in this fashion.

As it appears that literally everyone is experiencing these disconnects today, I suspect that it is both recent and happening to everyone else.

Did PD posted something somewhere about it?

I'm pretty new in games / ps / gran turismo, just a few months playing an baceuase of covid but this guys are doing everything wrong.

Sadly I can't find good racing games other than GTS.

Hi,
I can confirm this bug, since yesterday, we can go in lobbies, but we are ALL disconnected after the race launch.
56/57 seconds after the race launch, because we are disconnected, some found a new way to race lol.
This is why you can still see some lobbies and friends connected, because they are just practicing or simulate a race without launching it, via practice lap "mode".
I invite you all to report this bug on Kaz twitter !
Bye !

Hi,
I can confirm this bug, since yesterday, we can go in lobbies, but we are ALL disconnected after the race launch.
56/57 seconds after the race launch, because we are disconnected, some found a new way to race lol.
This is why you can still see some lobbies and friends connected, because they are just practicing or simulate a race without launching it, via practice lap "mode".
Bye !

I didn't see any comments?

Hi,
Bye !
What we did with my friends, was to do races in practice mode, in reverse, at the real world circuits where there is no reverse mode. Kinda fun for a bit of something new.
It's a bit crap compared to having a normal race, we have to manually count the laps and we have no real finish, but still...

Problems after update:

Penalty system - still ****. Went from B/S to B/B in two races. Never got any penalties - just two SR "Downs".

Constant network disconnects/reconnects.

Daily mileage in upper right corner no longer tabulates properly. Mine is stuck on 61 miles - I've driven over three hours today...

Photos/movies that play while game is idle are hit and miss, sometimes displays black screen with just the test across the top.

Anything else you've noticed?

Ekran Resmi 2020-11-21 19.27.32.png

Today my points raised to 30.173 driving points but still DR is "B". It has to be "A" is this a bug or the system is changed? Anybody faced any issues like this?

Last edited:
Your SR is too low. If you drive clean you will have a higher S rating and then the DR can rise too

I drive clean generally but as you know nurburgring daily race and some dirty racers make it bad. But i am confused i never faced before this because in past my driving rate was B to A and not related SR.

vcx
I drive clean generally but as you know nurburgring daily race and some dirty racers make it bad. But i am confused i never faced before this because in past my driving rate was B to A and not related SR.
Your DR grade cannot rise past your SR grade.

There is bug with you drive countach 25anniv in cockpit view, I don’t know if it’s only me because I transferred the whole game to an external hard drive... total size 106GB (PS5)

Last edited:
There is bug with you drive countach 25anniv in cockpit view, I don’t know if it’s only me because I transferred the whole game to an external hard drive... total size 106GB (PS5)
I think this is a bug because i remember when i was B-B in past and passed the 30.000 mark my rating was A-B so this is not about SR rating. Beleive or not but it won't change if ı get SR rating S. It will still stands on B DR. Polyphony help me please if you see :(

Ekran Resmi 2020-11-22 12.17.40.png

Above picture my past rankings before this issue. As you see I was B-A but after 30.000 I was at A-A so SR rating doesn't effect DR. This is a bug. I am B-B but I have to be A-B. Unfortunately I guess after update system failure happened and here is the bug.

Last edited:
vcx
I think this is a bug because i remember when i was B-B in past and passed the 30.000 mark my rating was A-B so this is not about SR rating. Beleive or not but it won't change if ı get SR rating S. It will still stands on B DR. Polyphony help me please if you see :(

View attachment 973322

Above picture my past rankings before this issue. As you see I was B-A but after 30.000 I was at A-A so SR rating doesn't effect DR. This is a bug. I am B-B but I have to be A-B. Unfortunately I guess after update system failure happened and here is the bug.
SR does affect DR, you can not rise above the SR you have.
What's your PSN ID, you can check on Kudosprime, A/A is possible, but A/B isn't, unless you where A/A and then your DR dropped to A/B.

Last edited:
Back