GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
VBR
Please report all bugs & issues you find in the Demo & the full game here. Also, try to be as thorough as possible when reporting, & include as much information as you can. If we collate everything into one thread, then we can make PD's job easier to identify & fix any issues that have slipped through the net
Deleting livery doesn't remove it and it becomes invisible in gallery.

Anyone having issues Matchmaking in Sport mode? Every time I try to boot up a race It hangs on the Preparing to Match, Please Wait. Stops you from exiting out Practicing and the only way to get back to the main Menu is to quit the game :( Had It twice now and Can't start a race.

Same problem here, it only works from my phone hotspot, but on my wifi it always hangs.

I have noticed these bugs with new cars:
1) the Lancia Delta Integrale at night the dashboard does not light up and the left arrow does not show the symbol on the dashboard
2) the Volkswagen Beetle do not work the emergency arrows

Tonight i drove enough to get the mileage car.

It says I have a new car then the screen goes blank, leaving me to either quit the game or stare at a blank screen all night, I'm going to try a re-download and install see if that helps.

The game keeps crashing when I try to view a Falken BMW M6 livery in my library.

Why does this game become more and more unstable with each update lol

I got a really annoying bug with the liveries. I created a livery for the Dodge Corvette and the I tried to delete it but it's still visible on the livery picker thingy. My gallery also shows that I have an uploaded livery but it's invisible. (I checked on the GTS website and it says I don't have any liveries) Is there any way to remove the livery after I've deleted it?

I did my 1.5hr endurance race last night at Sainte-Croix B II.
I always have the race set to a rolling start but we couldn't get it to work. It put the entire field into auto drive and would not start the race. Tried restarting the race twice under that setting with no luck. I finally set the lobby to grid start and then the race went off without a problem.

I'm having an issue where music does not play, during a PlayStation broadcast. Transmission Mode plays music when I'm playing outside a stream, but not during, and it is my understanding that transmission mode is a playlist allowed for broadcast. Music in menus is uneffected.

I think it happens in the Alfa Romeo 4C road car too. Not sure though, would have to check

Yes it does but that one's been known for awhile. This is another one that does the same thing but didn't start until after the update. I wish I could remember the car and I'm not near my PS4 to look but when I find it again I will let you know.

Once again the Livery Editor broke, for some strange reason the Color Picker doesn't remember the Decal's color code, but the car paint color code works just fine

And someone already said it, but the Hazard lights on the Beetle 1200 doesn't work (It doesn't even light up on the dashboard, the left and right indicators works just fine, and it's woking as well on the dashboard), and the Lancia Delta HF integrale Dashboard doesn't light up

Last edited:
Viper GT3-R has no tire inside textures:
GTS Viper GT3 tire missing textures.jpg

Strangest bug just occured for me on GT Sport as I saved painting my Ferrari 512 BB. I will let the screenshot explain it better than me:
PS_Messages_20180903_184704.jpg

I went into the preview option to see if I could zoom in but just got this fixed full screen image but as soon as I went into wheel selection it revereted back to the normal image:
PS_Messages_20180903_184706.jpg

If only I knew how this bug worked. Would love to take a picture of a cool livery like this and change the background to white. Would make a good background wallpaper.

Once again the Livery Editor broke, for some strange reason the Color Picker doesn't remember the Decal's color code, but the car paint color code works.

Are you sure it has worked in the past? I posted on one of the undocumented changes threads, how now after a recent patch, the game saves your colour picker coordinates for the car colour. However, this feature has only been available for decals to my knowledge, for when changing a decals default colour using the colour picker, which also changes a multi coloured decal into just the one colour that you pick. Leaving the livery editor mode and coming back always erases that memory. It probably has something to do with the fact that some decals are made up of numerous colours, as they are shapes rather than just a simple pallete swap that covers a fixed area of the car when just simply painting the car. Is a pain though, when all you want to do is continue something as simple as a stripe in the same colour as the one you did before. In that respect I always screenshot my colour coordinates.

Are you sure it has worked in the past? I posted on one of the undocumented changes threads, how now after a recent patch, the game saves your colour picker coordinates for the car colour. However, this feature has only been available for decals to my knowledge, for when changing a decals default colour using the colour picker, which also changes a multi coloured decal into just the one colour that you pick. Leaving the livery editor mode and coming back always erases that memory. It probably has something to do with the fact that some decals are made up of numerous colours, as they are shapes rather than just a simple pallete swap that covers a fixed area of the car when just simply painting the car. Is a pain though, when all you want to do is continue something as simple as a stripe in the same colour as the one you did before. In that respect I always screenshot my colour coordinates.
Tbh, i can't really remember this working in the past, but for some reason i think it was, if it's not in the game yet i guess that's the time to Polyphony Digital make it happen, it's so time saving, and really annoying as well (for not having this in the game)

Deleting livery doesn't remove it and it becomes invisible in gallery.

Is there any way to remove the livery after I've deleted it?

When you save a created livery it gives you two prompt screens and it creates two files; the livery file for you to edit and the library file for you to apply to car. This first gives you this little tick box with Apply Livery Now prompt to create a livery:PS_Messages_20180903_230404.jpg

This second one appears to let you know a library file has been created, which is the one you use to apply the livery to your car and upload it for sharing:PS_Messages_20180903_231218.jpg

If you want to completely delete a livery from your game than you need to go to both Livery Editor and My Library modes and delete them each individually. The two exist separately so that you players can continue working on uploaded liveries so that they are not locked once they are shared online.

I created a livery for the Dodge Corvette and the I tried to delete it but it's still visible on the livery picker thingy. My gallery also shows that I have an uploaded livery but it's invisible.
You mean the Dodge Viper. The gallery mode shows the total number of all the liveries in a your library, but only shows the thumbnails of the one's you have uploaded for sharing for other users to view. So if you have liveries saved in your library but none uploaded to share it will still show you the amount you have saved in the My Library option on the main screen.

Guess these quirks are just how PD rolls.

Hope this helps you two and anyone else who was wondering about this subject.

Last edited:
Found additional tire/rim problems.

Megane Trophy '11 (Gr.4), inner lip of rim is missing textures:
Megane Trophy.jpg

VW VGT (Gr.3), inner part of rim has missing textures:
VW VGT Gr.3.jpg

919 (Gr.1), whole inner part of rim is covered with texture, no alpha blending (or whatever they use there):
919.jpg

Alfa romeo 4c gr. 3 road car interrior camera settings doesnt works.Also Toyota Ft1 gr.3 still has very bad modelling when in race.

Guys i just logged on to check my rank in the fia nations cup after last nights round (screenshottwed my record at 3404 points) and have seen that is showing zero points in any round saying i have not entered yet...not too happy with this. Does anyone know what has happened or how i can get it fixed? Havnt been cheating or any of that rubbish just confused. Any suggestions or insight welcome - angler120

Guys i just logged on to check my rank in the fia nations cup after last nights round (screenshottwed my record at 3404 points) and have seen that is showing zero points in any round saying i have not entered yet...not too happy with this. Does anyone know what has happened or how i can get it fixed? Havnt been cheating or any of that rubbish just confused. Any suggestions or insight welcome - angler120

I’ve just checked mine and I have the exact same issue. It’s only displaying results from season 2 and you can’t even check the schedule.

My points are there if I check on the gran turismo website though

Back