GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
I’ve just checked mine and I have the exact same issue. It’s only displaying results from season 2 and you can’t even check the schedule.

My points are there if I check on the gran turismo website though
Right exactly! Is there anyone else??

PD still haven't fixed the on-going problem when changing gears with a H-pattern shifter and clutch padal on older cars that provide this function. Works okay for a little while then you end up stuck in neutral. This is very frustrating for those of us who like racing the older classic cars with fully manual gearshifts. By comparison, manual gear changing in Assetto Corsa is perfect so why can't PD get this right.

Sport mode , only 3 reces and stop

Edit:
After each race close the Gran Turismo Sport application and there is no drop in Sport Mode :)

Glad you posted this. I've been having the same issue. Not exactly on three races, but the same bug where I get kicked back to the daily race start screen. Annoying, especially when you've spent 15 minutes getting some good times. :banghead:

On Wednesday (9/5) I noticed that whilst entered into the free practice section of round 10 for the FIA manufacturers cup series the FFB in my t300rs would give out every time I ran anything more than two laps. This easily happened around a dozen times in a row before I just gave up on it.

The car I’d be using was the gr. 3 Porsche and for those who are unaware this round takes place at Interlagos.

I haven’t noticed this issue anywhere else in the game using other cars either offline or online. The wheel was purchased no more than eight months ago so I doubt this could be a hardware related issue. Anybody else notice this? If anybody thinks that it is in fact an issue with my wheel i’m definitely open to suggestions.

EDIT: the wheel was updated to the latest firmware (version 28) weeks ago

Came across these 2 bugs recently.

This one is a sound glitch were I was just doing one of the campaign missions on the "Horse" track at Willow Springs, was watching a replay and suddenly sound was glitching like crazy. Also, motion blur did not work. Really weird. Never happened to me before.

This one I came across yesterday, when I was trying to join a certain lobby. Game just frozen every time I tried to join the lobby and I had to quit the game. It was this lobby's issue as I didn't have a problem joining another one, nor creating mine.

Sport mode , only 3 reces and stop

Edit:
After each race close the Gran Turismo Sport application and there is no drop in Sport Mode :)

I’m on my 4th disconnect, in a row.

DmpdNa_W0AA4RmB

Nothing I can see from my end... shout out to PD for wasting my time!

Race finish bug in lobby race.

We were doing a 90 min race on Yamagiwa in a Danish endurance series. I and some others got the checkered flag before the leader did. We were not a lap behind, but on that same leading lap as the leader. The timer ran out just before the finish line for me and got the message of final lap, and race was finished with an incorrect lap behind.

Normally if you're on the lead lap, you'll get to do the same final lap as the leader eventough you cross the line after the race timer is over. That's how it works on the 'Ring were we race 2-3 hours endurance every Sunday.

Perhaps Yamagiwa is configured differently, but I'd argue it's a bug.

Edit: it's happening on the 'Ring now aswell. So it's a bug. Must have been from the last update.

Last edited:

We were doing a 90 min race on Yamagiwa in a Danish endurance series. I and some others got the checkered flag before the leader did. We were not a lap behind, but on that same leading lap as the leader. The timer ran out just before the finish line for me and got the message of final lap, and race was finished with an incorrect lap behind.

Normally if you're on the lead lap, you'll get to do the same final lap as the leader eventough you cross the line after the race timer is over. That's how it works on the 'Ring were we race 2-3 hours endurance every Sunday.

Edit: it's happening on the 'Ring now aswell. So it's a bug. Must have been from the last update.

Just noticed this while doing an endurance race in single player. Pretty sure it is a bug.

Edit: it's happening on the 'Ring now aswell. So it's a bug. Must have been from the last update
Just noticed this while doing an endurance race in single player. Pretty sure it is a bug.

Yeah it's definitely a bug and unfortunately ruins tight endurance races.

That's not a bug. Your SR went so low that it reset your DR. Twice.

My teammate was reset from A+/S to D/E on his two accounts in less than two weeks. Going from SR 99 to 1 in one race each time. Something is clearly wrong. It’s not like he murdered 15 drivers in 4 laps.

Got booted out 2 times in a row for the GR 4 daily 11pm and 11:30 pm races.
I restarted my console but before I launched sport mode DR. I cleaned my “cache” out.

I was able to do the midnight race.

Is anyone else getting constant disqualifications when racing in the weekly sport races?. It isn't funny any more!.

HI
I am trying to drive very passively and avoid contact. From the previous weekend 15th September the game has thrown me out of the game saying I have had too many incidents. I have not collided on anyone but gotten punted from behind. In one race I have been side by side with a little bit of contact (while driving straight myself and not trying to get pushed out of the track). It seems that I cannot get through any race now and I am so mad since the game does not show any reason (there would not be any proof of causing incidents). Is it now that the guys driving like bulls are seen to be held back by cautious drivers like me. I have watched Super GT and my goal is to give room and not to collide with anyone. Now my sportmanship rating has been demoted to E due to these bugs in the game??

What has been happening since last weekend???

Does anyone think that this is a bug? I restarted my game many times and got this result.
15373075321333237250271208928388.jpg

Attachments

• 15373076471021132077966422769847.jpg
    15373076471021132077966422769847.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 15373077251626177835014179979475.jpg
    15373077251626177835014179979475.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 43
HI
I am trying to drive very passively and avoid contact. From the previous weekend 15th September the game has thrown me out of the game saying I have had too many incidents. I have not collided on anyone but gotten punted from behind. In one race I have been side by side with a little bit of contact (while driving straight myself and not trying to get pushed out of the track). It seems that I cannot get through any race now and I am so mad since the game does not show any reason (there would not be any proof of causing incidents). Is it now that the guys driving like bulls are seen to be held back by cautious drivers like me. I have watched Super GT and my goal is to give room and not to collide with anyone. Now my sportmanship rating has been demoted to E due to these bugs in the game??

What has been happening since last weekend???
You are probably getting disqualified because you are getting punted. Not fair, but what can you do?
The game saves your incidents for a few sports mode races, so try racing squeaky clean, away from everyone else to increase your SR back up and clean your incident history.

I am getting issues where my brake pedal is intermittently flicking on which is obviously slowing me down .

Bug or hardware issue ?
If you're using a wheel it could be a spiking brake potentiometer. There's plenty of youtube clips around that show how to clean them.... if that is indeed your issue. More information would help.

Few things:

- Distance driven in lobby Practice phase doesn't add to that specific car's distance driven stat. It does however register to main distance driven stat and counts toward daily workout.

- Rolling start in lobby is broken, everyone gets stuck in autodrive. New bug following 1.24/1.25. Has been mentioned before but I feel it doesn't gather enough attention. Needs fix ASAP

- When going on track in lobby, the cockpit view settings are reset, it's needed to go to the settings and move the sliders to fix it.

- Maybe not a bug, but when entering a lobby session, you can't see the fastest laps set before you enter. So if Player A enters a lobby before me, sets a fastest lap of 1:30.000, and then I enter later and set a lap of 1:29.900, from my point of view it will look like I have the fastest lap. I feel like the session should have that data, kinda weird that it's this way.

You are probably getting disqualified because you are getting punted. Not fair, but what can you do?
The game saves your incidents for a few sports mode races, so try racing squeaky clean, away from everyone else to increase your SR back up and clean your incident history.
Thanks mate. Is there a good practical manual or guideline on what you shared?

- Rolling start in lobby is broken, everyone gets stuck in autodrive. New bug following 1.24/1.25. Has been mentioned before but I feel it doesn't gather enough attention. Needs fix ASAP

All but the bug above have been in the game for quite sometime now. There are also quite a few more bugs in the lobby races.

It's probably not going to getting any attention because people just don't seem to care anymore. It's really sad that people feel a game with a large number of flaws/bugs is perfectly acceptable these days. The amount of post I see everyday from people complaining about all kinds of bugs in this game is a lot. Yet there is a poll going on asking if you would like to see new content in the next update or bug fixes. The majority are voting for new content and It's not even close.

I'm on your side though. The amount of bugs in the lobby's have made it unplayable for quite a few people and its only growing.

All but the bug above have been in the game for quite sometime now. There are also quite a few more bugs in the lobby races.

It's probably not going to getting any attention because people just don't seem to care anymore. It's really sad that people feel a game with a large number of flaws/bugs is perfectly acceptable these days. The amount of post I see everyday from people complaining about all kinds of bugs in this game is a lot. Yet there is a poll going on asking if you would like to see new content in the next update or bug fixes. The majority are voting for new content and It's not even close.

I'm on your side though. The amount of bugs in the lobby's have made it unplayable for quite a few people and its only growing.

Does this affect all lobbies? Or is it just a once in a while bug? I ask because we have a new league practice race tonight and the idea was to do race 1 with standing start and race 2 with rolling start. Is rolling start just terminally bugged then? As in, completely not useable?

Yeah it kinda sucks. I'm no programmer, but it seems like basic stuff that shouldn't have to be a major hassle to fix.

Does this affect all lobbies? Or is it just a once in a while bug? I ask because we have a new league practice race tonight and the idea was to do race 1 with standing start and race 2 with rolling start. Is rolling start just terminally bugged then? As in, completely not useable?

In my understanding, rolling starts are terminally bugged, pending a (hopefully) fix in a future update. We were doing a league race the other day that was supposed to do rolling starts. We tried starting multiple times, even quite the lobby an create a new one, and it was all the same. Everyone get stuck in auto drive and just cruise around the track. Pretty strange, as it was working fine before 1.24 or 1.25, don't remember which update triggered this bug.

It effects all lobbies and all races. Rolling Starts are completely broken now. Save yourself the hassle and just do Standing Starts. Just the normal one as false starts are not working properly as well. That one doesn't seem to effect everyone but a few people on the grid will get hit with the bug.

I’m on my 4th disconnect, in a row.

DmpdNa_W0AA4RmB

Nothing I can see from my end... shout out to PD for wasting my time!

I haven't been able to connect to a race in weeks... My ping hovers around 17... I am able to qualify, then I am put into the starting grid, and when the screen dims to start the race, I am kicked back to the lobby.

Hi all... I was an active GT6 online race participant, awful as I was. Since getting back into daily play of GT Sport about 3 weeks ago, I find that I am kicked back to the lobby in 95% of the Daily races I enter. I can successfully qualify, then I am successfully placed into a grid, normally in the 12th spot or worse. Then the screen goes blank and I am kicked back to the Sport lobby. My ping is consistently around 17, and my SR rating is A (my driver rating is D)...

Anyone else experience this? Any workarounds?

Thanks in advance.

Back